Ayurvedic herbs have a long history of use in India. One of the most popular Ayurvedic herbs is turmeric. Turmeric has been used for centuries to support healthy joints, and it works within the body to help with inflammation. If you struggle with joints that are riddled with stiffness and inflammation a turmeric supplement may offer your body support. In fact, turmeric supplements may also be a great way to support healthy cellular function within the body, and it provides powerful antioxidants.
Benefits of a Turmeric Supplement
Turmeric supplements might also help with detoxification, and turmeric is also a great way to help with cardiovascular function.
Every year millions of people struggle with stiff and painful joints that regularly succumb to inflammation. This joint inflammation and pain can make it hard to walk and move, but turmeric may offer help. Turmeric supplements works within the body to impede the COX-2 enzyme and it helps with healthy leukotriene metabolism. The COX-2 enzyme and leukotrienes frequently cause inflammation, so by helping to regulate their activity turmeric may help with inflammation.
Studies have also shown that turmeric may help with stiff joints and swelling. Turmeric supplements may also provide the body with antioxidants, so it may help to fight free radicals. Fighting free radicals is essential, because they kill healthy cells and damage cellular DNA.
More Benefits of Turmeric
Turmeric may also support cellular function within the brain, colon, and muscles, and it may also support the detoxification of the body. Turmeric benefits also extend to the cardiovascular system. It supports the endothelial cells of the cardiovascular system, and it may also help to reduce the effects of proteins that can lead to blood clotting and heart disease. Turmeric may also help to limit the oxidation of LDL, which is bad cholesterol.
Turmeric has been used throughout history, and it is a great way to support your joints and help with inflammation. It helps to reduce the activity of enzymes and chemicals that can create inflammation, and it also provides the body with antioxidants. A turmeric supplement may also be beneficial for the cardiovascular system, and it may help to support the endothelial cells.
View as List Grid
Items 1-20 of 21
- Dr. Mercola - Organic Fermented Turmeric - 60 CapsulesSupports Skeletal System & Joint Health* Learn MoreYour Price $19.98Out of stock
- Irwin Naturals - Whole-Body Turmeric Extra - 60 SoftgelsEach dose delivers 300 mg turmeric for whole body wellness. Learn MoreYour Price $22.49
- Solaray - Turmeric One Daily - 600 mg - 30 CapsulesYour Price $10.49
- Integrative Therapeutics - Theracurmin HP - 60 CapsulesTriple strength bioavailable curcumin Learn MoreYour Price $53.00
- Thorne Research - S.A.T.® - 60 CapsulesSilymarin, artichoke, and turmeric. Learn More
- Irwin Naturals - Turmeric After-Sport - 60 SoftgelsPost-workout recovery. Learn MoreYour Price $22.49
- Integrative Therapeutics - Mucosal Factors - 90 CapsulesSupports healthy intestinal balance Learn MoreYour Price $37.00
- Integrative Therapeutics - SLF Forte - 120 CapsulesLiver support Learn MoreYour Price $30.10
- Integrative Therapeutics - Glutamine Forte - Lemon-Lime - 201 gL-glutamine with bioavilable Theracurmin Learn MoreYour Price $52.50
- Douglas Laboratories - Turmeric Max-V - 60 CapsulesTurmeric Max-V supplies 100 mg of turmeric with 95% standardized curcumin. Learn MoreYour Price $13.80
- Douglas Laboratories - Ayur-Curcumin (Tumeric) - 90 CapsulesAn Ayurvedic Curcumin supplying 300 mg of turmeric in each capsule. Learn MoreYour Price $29.00