Natural Resveratrol SupplementsResveratrol, a powerful antioxidant found in red wine, may be the reason for the "French paradox" (the French don't have as many heart attacks although they eat a diet high in saturated fats). The grape skins have the highest concentration of the component of Resveratrol (pronounced rez-VEER-a-troll) which is called polyphenols.
The health benefits of resveratrol supplements are numerous because of the powerful antioxidant properties found in the polyphenols. These include: protecting the heart, inhibiting platelet aggregation, preventing oxidation of LDL-cholesterol, helps prevent atherosclerosis, suppresses certain irregular heartbeats, and has even demonstrated anticancer properties.
- Davinci Labs - Vitamin K2 + Resveratrol - 60 CapsulesSupports healthy bone mineral density.* Learn More
- Thorne Research - PolyResveratrol-SR® - 60 CapsulesPure resveratrol to help support blood vessel health. Learn More
- Pure Encapsulations - Resveratrol VESIsorb - 90 Caplique CapsulesSelf-assembling nano-colloid system for enhanced resveratrol absorption Learn MoreYour Price $69.00
- Douglas Laboratories - Pterostilbene Supreme - 30 CapsulesMethylated Resveratrol Plus provides pterostilbene, a methylated resveratrol that occurs naturally in berries. Also contains resveratrol, curcumin and vitamin D3. Learn MoreYour Price $65.40
- DC Labs - Resveratrol 50mg - From Japanese Knotweed Root - 60 SoftgelsYour Price $15.84
- DaVinci Labs - Resveratrol-50 - 120 CapsulesA powerful antioxidant that supports cardiovascular function. Learn More