Complete Probiotic Supplement
is a Greek word defined as, 'for life'. This is the opposite of the word we are all familiar with, antibiotics
, which means 'against life'. The term probiotics is used in health circles to describe the living beneficial bacteria
that support digestion as well as vaginal and urinary tract health. Everyone who has ever taken an antibiotic should probably take a probiotic to re-establish the normal bacterial flora in the digestive tract.
According to several studies that have been published, acidophilus may function as an immunity enhancer, and may suppress the toxic effects of cancer-causing agents.
What are Probiotic Supplements?
When one of your friends told you about taking a probiotic supplement
, you probably thought they were crazy. Why would I intentionally swallow bacteria? Well, it's because in natures infinite wisdom, there are in fact good
or friendly bacteria
that can actually help us. They are synergistic. In other words, we help them, and they help us.
Many people do not realize that a healthy person has 100 trillion bacteria
, consisting of approximately 400 bacterial species
and weighing almost 4 pounds living in their gut.
The healthy or beneficial species are called probiotics
, which in Greek means for life. Probiotics help to maintain homeostasis in the intestinal tract
and are the first line of defense for the immune system.
Poor dietary choices, chronic stress, the use of antibiotics and toxins
in the environment all lead to an imbalance of the microorganisms
in the gut which leads to a variety of health problems.Probiotic bacteria, due to its ability to help maintain intestinal health, can act as a natural antibiotic
We have several different probiotic supplements
. From Lactophilus acidophilus
, which contains 20 million
per capsule or Mega-Probiotic
, containing a total of 5 billion
organisms of 8 different probiotic strains to our most powerful probiotic
, Fundamental Probiotic
, which has 12 different strains
and over 25 Billion
organisms per capsule.
Probiotics are nutritional supplements which can help maintain the normal balance of beneficial bacteria
in the intestines and vagina. For years, many people have been taking acidophilus to treat and prevent digestive disorders, vaginal infections, and other illnesses. Many doctors recommend probiotics as a preventive measure during antibiotic therapy
because antibiotics can suppress beneficial bacteria and trigger the growth of yeast infections.
Benefits of Probiotics:
- Control diarrhea: If the diarrhea is due to antibiotic use, acidophilus will help to normalize the balance of bacteria.
- Irritable bowel syndrome: Probiotic supplements can often relieve the symptoms of those who suffer from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). In fact, the American Journal of Gastroenterology revealed a study in which probiotics showed a significant benefit in 50% of patients with the primary symptoms of IBS.
- Vaginal yeast infections and other infections connected with Candida: According to a 2000 study in the International Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics the worldwide increase of vaginal candidiasis can be attributed to an increase in antibiotic resistance and due to a lack of sufficient Lactobacilli in many women around the world. It appears that Lactobacilli is the vagina's main defense against Candida infection. Candida albicans is a yeast that normally lives in our body, however, it can overpopulate and cause numerous symptoms following a course of antibiotic use. Symptoms include: digestive disturbances, fatigue, and allergies and numerous other maladies. Probiotics can help prevent the overgrowth of Candida. If you are prone to Candida infections, especially when you take an antibiotic, you may want to try one of our probiotic supplements to help
- Bad breath: A probiotic supplement may be your best friend in the fight against halitosis or bad breath. When bacteria in your mouth break down food particles they multiply and cause a release of unpleasant smelling chemicals. Normally brushing your teeth and using a good mouthwash is often enough to get the job done, however, adding acidophilus to your system can encourage improved digestion and decrease the amount of the odor producing bacteria which often helps when normal oral hygiene alone is insufficient. So, as in the movie "War of the Worlds", some bacteria were put here to help us!
You Can Now Improve Your Intestinal Health Naturally!
Alleviate These Symptoms:
- Loose bowels
- Gas and Bloating
- Diarrhea and Constipation
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms
EarthTurns.com has pure, all natural probiotics
, and as always, all of our beauty and nutritional products are Made in America
for your safety!