Curcumin Extract SupplementsNutrients and herbs have been used medicinally throughout history, but one of the most commonly used herbs to benefit health is curcumin. Curcumin can be found naturally in turmeric, and it has been a staple in Ayurvedic medicine. Curcumin supplements have a number of benefits that it can extend on the body, and it provides powerful antioxidants and may help the cardiovascular system. It is frequently used today to provide joint support, and it may help to limit the occurrence of inflammation. Curcumin may also help to promote healthy digestion and help to relieve a number of different digestive ailments. Curcumin is an excellent antioxidant that helps to fight free radicals. It is important for the body to fight free radicals, because they can kill and damage healthy cells. Curcumin also has anti-inflammatory properties, and this makes it potentially helpful to those who suffer from arthritis. It works by helping to reduce the ability of the COX-2 enzyme to create inflammation, and it also helps with the metabolism of leukotrienes. Studies have also shown that curcumin can help to promote joint comfort and a wide range of motion.
A curcumin supplement may also help the cardiovascular and digestive systems. In the cardiovascular system it may help to limit high LDL levels, which is high cholesterol. When LDL becomes too high it can gather on the walls of the arteries, and this can damage the cells and cause the arteries to narrow. This causes a restriction in blood flow, and eventually the arteries can become completely obstructed. Once a blockage occurs a heart attack or stroke is far more likely to occur. It is also commonly used to soothe the digestive system and promote a healthy appetite. It may offer help for stomach aches, gas, indigestion, bloating, and heartburn.
Its anti-inflammatory properties also make it helpful for inflammatory bowel diseases. Curcumin may also help the liver by supporting its detoxification. There are very few herbs that address as many health issues as curcumin. It is a great antioxidant that also helps to fight inflammation and the accumulation of bad cholesterol. It may also support healthy digestion and promote detoxification. If you're looking for a curcumin supplement that is safe, effective, and natural, buy one of these great curcumin supplements at EarthTurns.com
View as List Grid
Items 1-20 of 21
- Solaray - Turmeric One Daily - 600 mg - 30 CapsulesYour Price $10.49
- Integrative Therapeutics - Theracurmin HP - 60 CapsulesTriple strength bioavailable curcumin Learn MoreYour Price $53.00
- Thorne Research - Meriva-SF (Sustained Release)® - 120 CapsulesMaintains a normal inflammatory response. Learn More
- Thorne Research - Meriva 500-SF™Curcumin complexed with phosphatidylcholine provides potent antioxidant activity. Learn More
- Thorne Research - AR-Encap® - 240 CapsulesMeriva Curcumin, glucosamine, Devil's Claw and more to help support normal inflammatory response. Learn More
- Irwin Naturals - Turmeric After-Sport - 60 SoftgelsPost-workout recovery. Learn MoreYour Price $22.49
- Douglas Laboratories - Ayur-Curcumin (Tumeric) - 90 CapsulesAn Ayurvedic Curcumin supplying 300 mg of turmeric in each capsule. Learn MoreYour Price $29.00