Alpha Lipoic Acid
Alpha Lipoic Acid Supplements
Alpha lipoic acid has been called the 'universal antioxidant' because of its ability to dissolve in both fat and water. Alpha lipoic acid has been found to destroy more free radicals than most antioxidants because of its ability to get to tissue comprised of water or fat.
Benefits of Alpha Lipoic AcidScientists have found that the body does manufacture small amounts of its own alpha lipoic acid; However, in order to get the concentrated doses needed to support specific ailments, supplements are recommended by many experts.
- DaVinci Labs - Alpha Lipoic Acid - 300 mg - 60 CapsulesSupports Glucose Metabolism and Protection Against Free Radical Damage* Learn MoreYour Price $25.96
- Douglas Laboratories - Alpha-Lipoic Acid - 60 TabletsAlpha-Lipoic Acid tablets contain 100 mg of pure alpha-lipoic acid. Alpha-Lipoic Acid is a non-vitamin coenzyme. Learn MoreYour Price $19.10
- Douglas Laboratories - Coenzyme Q-10 with Lipoic Acid
- Douglas Laboratories - R-Lipoic Acid - 60 CapsulesR-Lipoic Acid contains 100 mg of pure R-lipoic acid. Learn MoreYour Price $43.20
- Douglas Laboratories - Ultra-Lipoic Forte - 60 CapsulesUltra-Lipoic Forte® capsules contain 1,000 mg of pure alpha lipoic acid per serving. Learn MoreYour Price $96.50
- Pure Encapsulations - Alpha Lipoic Acid w/Glucophenol - 120 CapsulesScience-based approach to cardiometabolic health Learn MoreYour Price $79.90