Thorne believes that good health can always be made better, and they take an integrated approach to improve your health. Each product is extensively researched through clinical research and supported by medical literature. Thorne partners with researchers and institutions around the world and their products are involved in many active clinical trials. Some of their collaborators include the Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic, John Hopkins University, MD Anderson, and the National Institute of Health.
Thorne Research has a unique product line specifically for athletes. Over 8 U.S. Teams and more than 115 professional teams choose Thorne because an athlete needs to know that his or her nutritional supplements are trustworthy and compliant. All batches of Thorne NSF Certified for Sport products are tested for compliance with label claims and for the absence of more than 200 substances (including stimulants, narcotics, steroids, diuretics, beta-2 agonists, masking agents, etc.) banned by many major athletic organizations.
- Thorne Research - Zinc Bisglycinate 15 mg - 60 Capsules
- Thorne Research - Zinc Bisglycinate 30 mg - 60 Capsules
- Thorne Research - FloraPro-LP Probiotic - 60 Tablets
- ThorneVet - Canine Basic Nutrients - 90 Soft Chews
- Thorne Research - Magnesium Bisglycinate (Sport) - 8.4 oz
- Thorne Research - Multi-Vitamin Elite (Sport) - 90 Capsules
- Thorne Research - VeganPro Complex - Vanilla - 15 Servings
- Thorne Research - VeganPro Complex - Chocolate - 15 Servings
- Thorne Research - Calcium-Magnesium Malate - 240 Capsules
- Thorne Research - Basic Bone Nutrients - 120 Capsules