Indigo Wild - Zum
Indigo Wild - ZumDogs, smiling faces, a dancing soap maker, delicious smells, happy employees, and natural skin care products are just a few of the things you will find at the Indigo Wild factory, which is located in Kansas City, Missouri. The employees have fun at work, and if you are there at the right time you will find dozens of people eating lunch together. That's right, at Indigo Wild packaging and production is shut down, so that they employees can eat lunch together like a happy family. The light atmosphere at Indigo Wild is apparent in their skin care products. The shocking-bright colors, the eye-grabbing packaging, and the incredible scents are all born at the hands of a good time.
How Indigo Wild StartedIndigo Wild, the creator of Zum started when founder, Emily Voth, was disillusioned with her job in the real world, and her yoga instructor encouraged her to turn one of her hobbies into a job. Voth decided to start producing soaps, and her initial research started her out on a mission to spread the word of natural products. Voth started selling her organic soaps in farmer's markets, and the feedback and turn over in products was incredible. Today, Voth is able to produce even more soap at Indigo Wild's phenomenal factory that used to be the American Ice Building, and dogs are always allowed.
Indigo Wild's soap, which is called the Zum Bar, can be found all over the world, and on average they sell out in stores in only 4.5 days.
The Importance of Natural and Chemical-Free ProductsVoth and Indigo Wild want to spread the word on the importance of organic and natural products, and they want to make sure that consumers can make safe and well-educated decisions. They want people to know that the products that millions use everyday are toxic and potentially very dangers. The Indigo Wild products are all sustainable, and they aren't dangerous to the consumer or the environment.
Indigo Wild makes their Zum soaps and products from scratch. For the Zum Bar they use fats mixed in a lye solution, and they then utilize saponification. Saponification is the process in which fats are transferred into soap. Through saponification soap is created, but it also creates glycerin. Glycerin is great for soaps, because it is a natural skin softener. Indigo Wild also uses goat's milk in their soaps, because it is a great natural moisturizer. Goat's milk helps to maintain the body's natural pH level, and this helps to stop the skin from drying out. Indigo Wild also says that the Zum Bar contains so many essential oils that they're considered therapeutic.
One of the first things that many people notice are the soaps' electrifying colors. Indogo Wild doesn't use synthetic coloring or chemicals in their products, so it is always safe for the skin. To color the soap they use ultramarines and iron oxides.
Indigo Wild also doesn't use any dangerous preservatives. Many skin care products sold across the country use preservatives that can damage the skin and cause a number of health problems. Zum uses Vitamin E, rosemary oleoresin, and potassium sorbate to ensure that their natural and chemical free products remain fresh. Indigo Wild also doesn't test on animals. Instead, they test their soaps on their family, friends, and themselves.
Indigo Wild Cares About the CustomerIndigo Wild also takes their consumer critiques to heart. When they come up with a new product they make it available to the consumer prior to its launch, so that they can gather all the information and feedback that they can. This leads to a product that can be perfected and enjoyed by all.
Zum products are great for men and women of all ages. These natural and chemical free soaps and skin care products are safe for everybody, and more importantly they're fun. The great colors and scents were all made in a happy factory where the employees feel like work is recess.
View as List Grid
Items 1-20 of 143
- Indigo Wild - Zum Bar Soap - Juniper-Fir HoHo - 3 ozAll natural holiday juniper and fir scented soap. Learn MoreYour Price $5.99Out of stock
- Indigo Wild - Zum Clean Laundry Soap - Frankincense-PatchouliNatural Laundry Soap - Frankincense-Patchouli Learn More
Starting at $13.15
- Indigo Wild - Zum Clean Laundry Soap - Sweet OrangeAll natural laundry soap with a fresh sweet orange scent. Learn More
Starting at $13.15
- Indigo Wild - Zum Bar Soap Bundle - Assorted - 9 oz
- Indigo Wild - eau de Zum - Rollon Perfume (Patchouli) - .33 ozEau de Zum Perfume contains no alcohol, chemicals or phthalates. Learn MoreYour Price $13.15
- Indigo Wild - Zum Mist - Patchouli-Ylang Ylang - 4 ozBody and Room Spray - Patchouli-Ylang Ylang Learn MoreYour Price $10.80Out of stock
- Indigo Wild - Zum Bar Soap - Patchouli-Ylang Ylang - 3 oz
- Indigo Wild - Zum Mist - Holiday Mint Blitzum - 4 ozIndigo Wild - Zum Holiday Mint Blitzum Mist Room & Body Spray contains all natural oils of fresh peppermint and eucalyptus. Learn MoreYour Price $10.80Out of stock
- Indigo Wild - Zum Bar Soap - Holiday Mint Blitzum - 3 ozAll natural holiday spruce-sage scented soap. Learn MoreYour Price $5.99
- Indigo Wild - Zum Clean Laundry Soap - Holiday Mint Blitzum - 32 oz
- Indigo Wild - Zum Face - Charcoal Facial Mask - 2.25 ozThis activated charcoal may draw the toxins out, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and renewed. Learn MoreYour Price $13.79
- Indigo Wild - Zum Oil - Massage & Body Oil - Lavender-Lemon & Patchouli - 4 ozNatural Massage and Body Oil - Lavender-Lemon & Patchouli Learn MoreYour Price $12.15