Natural Help for Prostate
The prostate is a very important male organ that should be monitored, regardless of age. Being on the preventive side of prostate health can ensure that you keep the prostate working at its best. This is why regular doctor checkups are essential to your body’s overall health. Luckily, there are a few tips to keep your prostate functioning at a healthy level.
- Eat your Fruits and Veggies – It is extremely important to eat your fruits and vegetables to keep your digestive system and prostate healthy. These nutrients are powerful antioxidants that can provide anti-cancer properties as well. They also keep your body full of vitamins and minerals that it needs to run.
- Eat Well – Your diet is one of the biggest contributors to cancers like prostate, breast, pancreas, and colon. Eat healthy fats and try to get rid of the unhealthy fats that only add weight and no other benefits. The food you take in should be whole and unprocessed for the best benefits.
- Green Tea – Green tea in your diet can bring in catechins, which are antioxidants that can slow cancer growth. The antioxidants in green tea can promote cancer cell death in the body. DC Labs has a green tea extract with red clover that has antioxidant properties.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids – Omega 3 fatty acids fight inflammation, which is a process that destroys the body’s immune system and makes the body vulnerable to disease. Fundamental Earth has a product called Fundamental Omega 3. This wild-caught fish oil is just what the body needs to fight off inflammation and boost the immune system and increase heart function.
Hydrate – Make sure your body is ingesting water and staying hydrated. The prostate needs to be flushed and toxins need to be pushed through the body at a rapid pace. Drinking 6 to 8 glasses of water a day is one of the best things you can do for the health of your body and your prostate.
- Exercise – Taking the time to exercise regularly is one of the best ways to ensure your body remains healthy. Exercise can help reduce the stress in the body and prevent the spread of disease.
- Minimize Stress – Stress does not have a perfect connection to cancer, but it has a huge effect on your immune system. Chronic stress weakens your immune system and alters hormonal balance, which can accelerate cancer progression and other disease. Try Relax Already to reduce stress.
- Cut Bad Habits – Consider getting healthier by eliminating cigarette smoking, alcohol use, and inadequate sleep. Eating right, sleeping well, and exercising is the way to ensure you boost your chances of a healthy and happy prostate.
- Urination – There are many ways to help the prostate function at its best and one tip is to urinate sitting down to reduce the residual amount of urine in the bladder and to increase the urinary tract flow. Frequent ejaculation has also been shown to help with prostate health. Pelvic muscle exercises can also help strengthen the muscles that control urination.