Natural Beauty Skin Products
Your skin is not only the largest organ in your body, but it also the one that people can see. That is why it is imperative to keep it healthy and beautiful. There are many products that can be used to keep your skin looking its best; however, there are often harmful chemicals in these type of products. The challenge is finding a beauty product that works and provides excellent results and that does so without harmful products.
Natural Products Devoid of Harmful Chemicals
- Facial Cleanser – There are many products out there that can be beneficial to facial skin. Facial skin is extremely sensitive and it is also has combination properties like dry and oily areas. Finding the product that works for both types of skin is the challenge. Pristine Beauty has a product called Big Nudey. This product naturally cleanses the face and even comes with a cotton muslin cloth. It removes toxins, makeup and revives the skin with powerful antioxidants. The formula is paraben-free, soap-free, mineral oil-free, and propylene glycol-free. It has ingredients like, green tea, sunflower seed oil, and argan oil.
- Facial Moisturizer – Keeping the skin hydrated and moisturized is a key to healthy skin. Finding a beauty balm is a wonderful way to provide that moisture. Badger has a product called Argan Beauty Balm that has natural argan oil. It also has natural beeswax, sandalwood, and ylang ylang. These ingredients work to keep the skin smooth and nourished. It is lacking any synthetic ingredients, growth hormones, GMOs, or synthetic pesticides.
- Skin Lotion – The rest of the skin, other than the face, needs hydration as well. Having a proper skin lotion is important for the health of the skin. Fundamental Earth has a product called Fundamental Skin Lotion. It is organic, with all-natural ingredients. This product will not clog pores and it will provide nourishment for the skin on your entire body. It repairs the skin by using product such as shea butter, aloe vera, chamomile, vitamins A/E, and collagen amino acids.
- Cleansing Oil – Oil cleansers are extremely effective and they can help remove impurities and still provide moisture. Badger Balm Seabuckthorn Face Cleansing Oil is a wonderful oil cleanser. This oil cleanser helps to dissolve impurities and lift them from the facial area. Castor and apricot oils can lift the dirt and seabuckthorn, sunflower, olive, and jojoba oils replenish essential vitamins, lipids, and fatty acids. This product rebalances skin and leaves it refreshed.
- Scalp Serum – We often forget about the skin on our head, due to it being covered by hair. However, if you neglect that skin it can become dry and damaged, resulting in dandruff skin flakes. Pristine Beauty has a product called No Scary Hair and it uses jojoba oil to repair dry hair and dry scalp conditions. There are no parabens, phthalates, or unnatural ingredients in this product. It can be applied to the hair and scalp once a week and left in overnight as a treatment that leaves hair healthy and shiny.