Cholestsure by DaVinci Labs
Ensuring that your body is supported and that cardiovascular health and cholesterol levels are in check is important for your overall health.
Keeping the HDL to LDL ratio balanced is necessary for healthy blood flow. Eating a balanced diet and exercising is a good way to achieve this balance and ratio; however, it may not be enough in certain circumstances. A supplement may be the best way to ensure balance occurs in comparison to prescription drugs like statins.
Statins are used to lower cholesterol, but they can have their own issues and side effects. The higher the dose the more likely you will have aches and pains and may even have kidney damage. An increase in liver enzymes can also occur, with no symptoms. Statins can also increase asthma symptoms in asthma patients. Statins used in conjunction with antibiotics or antifungals can cause muscle damage. The interactions of drugs with statins can make it dangerous to take. The side effects are something to be concerned about and may cause the need for something more natural that will not have unsafe interactions.
This supplemental product by DaVinci Labs contains red yeast rice, chromium, phytosterols complex, coenzyme Q10, guggul lipids, and artichoke leaf extract. These components all contribute to a healthy blood flow and maintenance of proper levels of HDL and reduction in over-absorption of cholesterol.
- Red Yeast Rice – Traditional Chinese medicine used to lower cholesterol. This rice extract is extracted from rice that has been fermented with Monascus purpureus yeast. This extract contains monacolins, sterols, isoflavones, and monounsaturated fatty acids.
- Chromium – This naturally occurring mineral exists to help digest food. It is found in many foods, but it can also be found in supplements and can help to move blood sugar from the bloodstream into the cells to be used as energy. It ensures maximum bioavailability and can help to regulate HDL:LDL ratios.
- Phytosterols – This plant steroid alcohols have shown to support the maintenance of cholesterol within normal range by blocking over-absorption of cholesterol. This complex is formed from soy.
- Cynarin – Found in artichokes, it produces bile that helps the body to excrete cholesterol. It can balance the activity of the enzyme that is responsible for maintaining cholesterol levels within normal ranges.
- Guggul lipids – These contain compounds called guggulsterones that are antioxidants that protect against lipid peroxidation.
- Coenzyme Q10 – This helps to support maintenance of HDL’s, cholesterol, and triglycerides.
Let the reviews speak for themselves on this product.
“Started using cholestSure instead of dr prescribed scrip and have dropped cholesterol levels. Doctor told me to continue with product.”
“I love this, and has been great for my heart, it has help me. Without using any prescription.”
“My cholesterol lab values are normal. Highly recommend.”
“I hate what statins do to my body. I just can’t handle the aching muscles. This alternative has helped bring my counts down…I can tell the difference when I am out of it. Glad to have my order arrive so quickly!!!”