Natural Immune Boosters
Our body has to fight off a ton of foreign invaders. Keeping your system healthy and happy on the inside and outside is the best way to prevent illness from entering your life. There are many things you can do to protect yourself. Below are a list of tips that can help boost your immune system naturally.
- Sleep – More than anything your body needs sleep. Sleep is the time your body needs to recharge, repair, and rejuvenate. Most doctors recommend a solid 7-8 hours of sleep. This sleep pattern should also be very stable and regular. Try to create a schedule where you go to bed at the same time, regardless of weekday versus weekend days. The schedule will keep your internal clock on track. If you can’t sleep, try Sleep Already, a natural sleep aid.
- Garlic – Eating it raw is the best way, but it will not do your breath any favors. There are also supplements for garlic that can be used like DC Labs and their Garlic Caps Pure Odorless Garlic Oil. This soft gel capsule contains garlic that will not have an odor. It is a powerful antioxidant.
- Workout – Get out there and work out and burn some calories. Staying fit and exercising a few times a week can boost your immune system and provide protective health benefits. Exercise flushes bacteria out of your lungs and prevents chances of picking up airborne illnesses. It also causes your white blood cells to circulate more rapidly and detect illness more quickly.
- Drink Tea – Tea has a tons of alkylamines that strengthen the immune system and fight off infection. The best thing is you can get a bunch of variety in taste with your teas, white, black, oolong, and green. They are antioxidant rich and have cancer-fighting properties.
- Probiotics – It is great to get some probiotics in your system. It can provide healthy flora in your tract. Fundamental Earth has a product called Fundamental Probiotics that has 12 strains of healthy bacteria. It helps to protect the gastrointestinal tract.
- Sunlight – As much as we hear about the sunlight being bad for you, don’t forget it can also provide some much needed vitamin D. It is an immune system recharger and you only need 15 to 20 minutes to charge up. Obviously don’t overdo it and cause sunburn or skin cancer.
Regardless of the method you select, be sure to partake in some of these options to keep your body healthy. Eat well, sleep well, exercise some and hopefully you will keep the illness at bay.