*Results May Vary
Power to Sleep PM
Natural Insomnia Supplement - Herbal Insomnia Remedy
If you looked at the statistics published by the National Sleep Foundation of the United States, you will find that most health problems are related to a lack of sleep or that the quality of sleep is poor.
Signs of Poor Sleep
- sleep apnea
- teeth grinding
- sleep walking
- falling asleep during the day
Effect of Anxiety and Stress on Sleep
When individuals are stressed and anxious, their sleep will be troubled; that is, if they can even sleep at all. An agitated mind will rob you of quality sleep. We all know that quality sleep for at least seven hours is an effective remedy for some health problems. The National Sleep Foundation of the US reports that the average American gets barely six hours of sleep a day.
How do People Cope with Insomnia?
Many of them are going the natural route by learning how to meditate or take a gentle form of exercise like Tai-Chi. Others complement their sleep promoting routine with an effective herbal sleep remedy. Sadly, many people turn to alcohol, but this actually makes sleeping problems worse. The best way to overcome the occasional nights when you can't sleep is to use a natural sleep supplement.
Power to Sleep PM - A Natural Sleep Aid
Power to Sleep PM is an all-natural homeopathic product by Irwin Naturals that brings about a calm and worry-free mental state. Its nutrients have been identified by researchers as stress-reducing agents that work together to induce relaxed feelings. If taken before bedtime, you can benefit from a sound, uninterrupted sleep, making you energized the next morning. Power to Sleep PM is much safer than taking traditional sleeping pills.
Stimulates Sleep - Promotes Relaxation
Two key ingredients, melatonin and GABA are special nutrients that help to maintain a normal sleep cycle. Valerian helps to promote a sense of calmness and relaxation that helps to induce sleep.
Power to Sleep PM contains the following nutrients: for a complete list, click Supplement Facts above.
- Valerian -an herb that is native to Europe and Asia and used by the Greeks and Romans as a medicinal herb. It is used in the US as a relaxing supplement and is known for its "sedative-like" effect, promoting healthy sleep. When combined with other botanicals, it helps individuals fall asleep quicker and better.
- Melatonin - the pineal gland in the brain produces melatonin, a hormone that researchers say plays a role in a human being's circadian rhythm, regulating sleep cycles. Jet-lagged travelers have used melatonin supplements to help them cope with radically different time zones and the side-effects of prolonged exposure to cabin air. Because the natural production of melatonin decreases with age, individuals find melatonin supplements helpful.
- GABA - (or gamma-aminobutyric acid) is a neurotransmitter and amino acid known for its sleep-inducing qualities. Products that include GABA as an ingredient are intended to help individuals with interrupted or erratic sleep cycles.
- Ashwaganda - an herb that belongs to the tomato family, it has been called the "body energizer" and "body vitalizer." It is particularly effective for the central nervous system of a highly stressed individual. It helps relieve physical fatigue and minimizes the harmful consequences of nervous exhaustion.
Power to Sleep PM is made by Irwin Naturals and is Made in America to assure quality and safety!