*Results May Vary
Irwin Naturals Ginkgo Smart
Maximum Focus & Memory - Natural Ginkgo Supplement
Irwin Naturals Ginkgo Smart Maximum Memory & Focus was designed to help improve and maintain ability to remember. Memories may fade, but your memory shouldn't. Yes, there is a difference. When we have unpleasant memories of a life event, we make a deliberate attempt to turn them off because they evoke the wrong emotions in us. But burying our memories is not the same as losing our memory.
Memory loss is not a symptom of aging. There are 70-year olds, 80-year olds and even 90-year olds who have razor-sharp memories and an unwavering focus on activities they enjoy.
Memory Boost: Ginkgo Smart Maximum Focus & Memory
People who take Ginkgo Smart Maximum Focus & Memory regularly are aware of three distinct benefits for the brain:
- Sharper memory - Ginkgo biloba is a popular ingredient that is used in products developed for improved mental health. It has been known to maintain essential mental functions.
- Mental alertness - Ginkgo Smart Maximum Focus & Memory contains DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) which is responsible for adding more oomph to brain power.
- Better concentration and focus - when neurotransmitters are working normally, people enjoy a higher degree of concentration and focus.
Natural Ingredients Found in Ginkgo Smart Maximum Focus & Memory
Irwin Naturals Ginkgo Smart contains the ingredients which researchers say may be responsible for helping to ward off memory loss and prevent the deterioration of critical brain functions:
- Ginkgo Powder (leaf) - This ingredient is also called Ginkgo leaf or Ginkgo Biloba - it is from the ancient Maidenhead Tree of China the leaves of which are used to make tea. People from all over the world accept the Chinese belief that the Ginkgo leaf powder plays an important role in developing sharper mental focus by ridding the mind of "clutter." It has antioxidant properties that prevent rapid and serious memory loss.
- Gingko Extract (flavones glycosides and terpene lactones) - Flavones and terpene lactones are active ingredients in Ginkgo extract and perform three main functions: improve blood circulation in the brain, minimize blood viscosity and release antioxidant power to fight free radicals that contribute to memory loss.
- Acetyl-L Carnitine - Although evidence is inconclusive at this point, medical researchers continue to study the effects of Acetyl-L Carnitine on memory loss. Some studies were carried out with patients suffering from dementia, and further studies are being encouraged to establish a definite link. Acetyl-L Carnitine is believed to improve brain functions and boost cellular energy in the brain as well as in the muscles.
- Choline - belongs to the Vitamin B family. It is essential for early development of the brain and the liver, and can help boost mental recall and concentration. Choline has raised the interest of the scientific community because of studies involving pregnant women who were deficient in choline. They found that infants whose mothers were choline-deficient had delayed brain development. Other studies have shown a potential link with memory loss and brain dysfunctions.
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) - DMAE is a liquid substance that is related to choline. People with sufficient amounts of DMAE have increased mental alertness with fewer mood fluctuations, thanks to its positive influence on mood.
- TMG (Trimethylglycine) - TMG is a substance that is produced naturally in the body and is also called betaine. It helps to counteract the effects of homocysteine which is also a naturally-occurring substance. By blocking over-production of homocysteine, TMG helps promote cardiac health. Cardiac health, as we know, is directly associated with mental health: the heart - if healthy - is able to pump blood and oxygen to the brain. It is said to protect against depression, but further studies need to be done.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - Known as an effective antioxidant, people with healthy levels of alpha lipic acid are better equipped to fight free radicals. Free radicals attack our bodies and brains, causing damage such as memory loss.
- Velvet Bean Extract - The velvet bean - mucuna pruriens - is used in many countries and has numerous benefits ranging from wound healing to diabetes, cholesterol, and muscle disorders.
- Bioprene Complex - Also called black pepper, bioprene complex helps in the quick absorption of nutrients by the body and bloodstream. When the brain receives essential nutrients, the mind becomes clearer, sharper, and has better focus and concentration.
Irwin Naturals Ginkgo Smart Maximum Memory & Focus is made in America to assure quality, purity and safety.