*Results May Vary
Recancostat® is a patented combination of stabilized reduced glutathione (GSH), anthocyanins, and L-cysteine.
-The Importance of Reduced Glutathione . . .
Glutathione is the most important intracellular
antioxidant. It exists in either a reduced (GSH) or an
oxidized (GSSG) state, but it is the reduced state in which
virtually all of the vital biological functions of glutathione
are carried out. Maintaining healthy levels of GSH is
essential to preventing oxidative damage to DNA and
other cellular structures and supporting cellular
While many supplemental options abound, the stability and
bioavailability of reduced glutathione supplements vary greatly.
-Exclusive & Bioavailable
Recancostat is a patented, orally bioavailable combination of
Setria® brand glutathione, an exclusive AnthoRedoxinTM anthocyanins
blend, and L-cysteine. This unique formula has been clinically shown to
deliver the benefits of GSH.
• Exclusive patented formulation (U.S. Patent 5,925,620)
• Shown to increase circulating and tissue concentrations of GSH
• Clinically shown to support healthy immune function in adults and
children as young as age 8
• Utilizes Setria brand glutathione, a stable and pure form of GSH
• Features an exclusive AnthoRedoxin blend to shield GSH from
• Convenient oral dosage form - available in easy-to-swallow
capsules and powder drink mix
-Recancostat = Results
Supplementing with Recancostat can increase circulating concentrations
of GSH and promote healthy immune function. Research shows this
unique combination helps manage healthy cell apoptosis, enhances natural
killer (NK) cell activity, supports production of interferon-gamma (IFN-g),
and promotes cellular detoxification.