Dr. Mercola - Fermented Apple Cider Vinegar with Cayenne - 30 Tablets
May Help Support Healthy Metabolism*
Supports Helping Body Absorp Minerals*
Over the years, apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper have remained two of the best-kept secrets for supporting a healthy metabolism, helping to maintain insulin sensitivity after a high-carb meal, and curbing hunger.
Apple cider vinegar has long been known as a “thermogenic” product. Thermogenesis is the process of helping to burn body fat to generate body heat. Researchers have found that the acetic acid in apple cider vinegar:
- May prevent the complete digestion of complex carbohydrates
- May turn on genes to signal your body to accumulate and store less fat
- May make you feel more full and less likely to eat large amounts of food when taken before meals
- May boost your body’s absorption of important minerals from the foods you eat
- Increases the acidity in your stomach to support the digestion and movement of your meal through your GI tract
Cayenne, a spice commonly used for adding heat to cuisine, contains an active ingredient called capsaicin. Capsaicin works in your body as a stimulant, helping to speed up metabolism and may also help increase calorie burning.
Ideal for supplementing a ketogenic diet or for anyone wanting to boost their body’s thermogenesis, Fermented Apple Cider Vinegar and Cayenne contains Organic Fermented Apple Cider Vinegar powder and Organic Fermented Cayenne Pepper powder. With fermentation, you receive optimal bioavailability and potential benefits from apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper. Plus, fermented cayenne pepper is gentler on the stomach than traditional cayenne.
Each one-tablet dose is equivalent to 4.6 - 15mL servings of liquid apple cider vinegar. That's more than 4-1/2 tablespoons of liquid full-strength (5% acetic acid) vinegar per serving!
Help take control of your metabolism today and order Fermented Apple Cider Vinegar and Cayenne!