*Results May Vary
DC Labs Antioxidant Pack
Prevents Free Radicals - Natural Ingredients
Benefits of DC Labs Antioxidant Pack
- Vitamin A Antioxidant Vitamin
- Vitamin A is an important nutrient in maintaining cell membrane integrity. It also plays an important role in proper bone formation, reproduction and vision.
- Vitamin C Antioxidant Vitamin
- As a water-soluble antioxidant, vitamin C, as an antioxidant food or antioxidant supplement, is in a unique position to "scavenge" aqueous peroxyl radicals before these destructive substances have a chance to damage the lipids. It works along with vitamin E, a fat-soluble antioxidant, and the enzyme glutathione peroxidase to stop free radical chain reactions.
- Vitamin E Antioxidant Vitamin
- Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxident vitamin that exists in eight different forms. Each form has its own biological activity, the measure of potency or functional use in the body. Alpha-tocopherol is the most active form of vitamin E in humans, and is a powerful biological antioxidant. Antioxidants vitamins such as vitamin E act to protect your cells against the effects of free radicals, which are potentially damaging by-products of the body?s metabolism.
- Selenium Antioxidant Vitamin
- Selenium is an essential trace mineral in the human body. This nutrient is an important part of antioxidant enzymes and antioxidant vitamins that protect cells against the effects of free radicals that are produced during normal oxygen metabolism. Selenium is also essential for normal functioning of the immune system and thyroid gland. Selenium is also essential for normal functioning of the immune system and thyroid gland.
Antioxidant vitamins and antioxidant supplement are varied and this while not a complete list is, we believe, some of the most important antioxidant vitamins combined to make an antioxidant supplement with a combination of antioxidant benifits.
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH ANTIOXIDANT PACK
- High Potency A, C, E, S
- Gluten Free
- Made In USA