*Results May Vary
DaVinci Labs Spectra
Spectra - Vegetarian Vitamin Supplement
Benefits of Spectra
- Vegetarian multiple vitamin supplement
- Targets a variety of aspects of the metabolic process
- All constituents of Spectra are in a highly bioavailable format
- Promotes efficient digestion and absorption
- Powerful antioxidant and stress-busting effect
- Doctor Recommended
- Made in USA
- FREE SHIPPING
DaVinci Labs Spectra provides is a comprehensive, vegetarian multiple vitamin supplement with a broad range of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants and other essential trace substances that allow your body to function optimally.
High Potency Multiple Vitamin Formula
A high potency vitamin formula, Spectra is suitable for adults over the age of 17. Some of the most important features of this supplement are as follows.
- Vitamin B complex: DaVinci Labs Spectra contains a specially formulated combination of B vitamins and bio-molecules to target stress and to keep your nervous system in shape. Containing two different forms of vitamin B6, it targets stress in a complex way by helping to regulate blood pressure, cholesterol and homocysteine levels.
- Antioxidants: Beta Carotene and Citrus Bioflavonoids and others provide a varied source of antioxidant action, fighting the damage caused by free radicals, which can be particularly rife in urban environments, in smoky environments and as a result of drinking alcohol. Antioxidants also help to protect against the damage caused by UV radiation.
- Amino Acids: We get many of the amino acids we require from eating good quality meat, but a busy lifestyle often demands taking shortcuts by eating quick unhealthy snacks throughout the day, leaving your body craving a good source of protein. Amino Acids such as L-Glutamine, DL-Methionine, L- Aspartic Acid and L-Cysteine (the biologically active forms of these substances) can help to keep energy levels up and give you a mental boost. Amino acids are the building blocks of life, being the major constituent of everything from DNA to blood cells and neurotransmitters.
- Linoleic Acid: An Omega-6 fatty acid, Linoleic acid is essential in the diet as it cannot be made from any other substances within the body. Deficiencies include skin problems and hair loss, but can become very serious indeed, as Linoleic Acid plays a role in many very fundamental bodily processes.
- Natural Vitamin E: Natural Vitamin E is a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin E, providing you with the mostly highly naturally occurring tocopherol (alpha- tocopherol) that is also the most potent. Vitamin E supplements that are extracted from natural sources are also far more efficient, meaning that the body is able to use much of what you intake - synthetic supplements often do not occur in a naturally occurring structure and so are not recognized by the body. It is vital in many areas of bodily function, including heart and vascular strength, immune health and liver function. It benefits all cells of the body, providing them with a defense against free radical damage by protecting cell membranes. It is involved in energy production, as well as helping to prevent blood clotting.
- Octacosanol: Octacosanol is a natural substance found in plant waxes that is part of the Policosanol complex. Policosanol iteself is also included in this formula. This complex is thought to be involved in the lowering of 'bad' cholesterol (LDL) and improve the levels of 'good' cholesterol (HDL). In this way it is thought to have a positive health effect in reducing the risk of heart disease, as well as improving circulation and may even reduce the risk of neurodegenerative conditions such as Parkinson's disease. Octacosanol is also thought to improve energy levels and aerobic stamina by improving the storage of complex carbohydrate glycogen within muscles.
- Digestive Enzymes: These are provided as extracts from a variety of natural botanical sources, including pineapple. Giving your digestive system a boost, digestive enzymes are crucial to your body's ability to break down food into manageable units to then be absorbed and harnessed in a variety of metabolic processes.
- Vitamin C: The buffered format of Vitamin C (as Ascorbate) makes for improved absorption and assimilation, as well as preventing stomach irritation. Despite its drastically improve absorptive capacity, only around 2% of Vitamin C supplements contain Ascorbate. The absorption is further improved by an additional 50% with the addition of Citrus Bioflavinoids and Hesperidin.
DaVinci Labs Spectra is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.
Free Shipping. On Sale.