*Results May Vary
Badger Jojoba Hair Oil - 2 oz.
Jojoba Hair Oil - Great for a Dry Scalp
Benefits of Badger Jojoba Hair Oil
Pure Encapsulations Jojoba Hair Oil
- Moisturizes the Scalp
- Supports Healthy Hair
- May Help with Dandruff
- Made in the USA
is a natural hair oil
that may help to moisturize the scalp
and offer hair support.
Numerous factors can cause poor scalp and hair conditions. From the weather to the products that you use, your scalp can take a beating, so it is important to provide it with the nutrients that it needs most. Jojoba Hair Oil provides the scalp with natural ingredients that may help with a dry scalp, dandruff, and to support healthy hair.
Jojoba Hair Oil contains some of the most beneficial substances for the hair and scalp. Jojoba Hair Oil is one of the best substances for a healthy scalp and hair, and it offers great moisturizing power for the hair and scalp.
- Jojoba oil for the hair penetrates deep into the scalp to support healthy hair follicles, and it may support healthy levels of sebum within the scalp. It may also stimulate the growth of new hair cells, and it is also antibacterial.
- Sunflower oil contains omega-6 fatty acids, which help to support healthy hair. Sunflower oil is beneficial to the scalp, and it may also help to nourish the hair. It is also an emollient, so it may help to soften the hair. Sunflower oil may also help to reduce hair loss in men and women. Jojoba Hair Oil also contains Vitamin E from sunflower oil, and this may help to nourish the scalp.
- Rosemary helps to moisturize the scalp while also providing nutrients that offer hair support. It works in the follicles and promotes healthy hair from the roots. This may help the hair to grow stronger, and it may also help to reduce the occurrence of premature hair loss.
- Tea Tree Oil may also help to support a healthy pH balance and may help with dandruff and a dry scalp. Tea tree oil benefits may also help to reduce buildup on the hair shaft, and it may also help to unblock clogged follicles. By unclogging the follicles it may help to improve hair growth. Tea tree oil may also help to improve circulation to the scalp.
- Peppermint has a great cooling effect on the scalp, and it may also help to reduce the occurrence of dandruff. It may also help to remove lice, and it may help with pimples on the scalp. Peppermint oil also works within the scalp to help improve circulation.
- Menthol offers a cool and cleansing feeling to the scalp. Your hair and scalp can be damaged in numerous ways, so it is important to provide scalp and hair support.
Badger Jojoba Hair Oil provides nutrients that may support a healthy scalp and hair. It contains jojoba oil for hair and scalp, as well as a number of other natural ingredients that help to moisturize the scalp and nourish the hair.
Badger Jojoba Hair Oil is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.