EarthTurns.com was founded by a Chiropractor in 2005 with the intention of providing the best natural products at the best prices, while operating with integrity and making a difference in the world. We are dedicated to offering the highest quality natural products, most exceptional customer service, and fastest shipping in the industry. Our "simple. reliable. natural." slogan says it all. Additionally, we are passionate about the principle of giving back, and have donated to various charities since our inception. As a company, we continue to work to increase our practice of sustainability and social responsibility.
Over the years, EarthTurns.com has grown into the bustling, online "Natural Marketplace" that it is today. We continually strive to innovate and improve our products and services, to better meet and exceed our customers' needs and wants. Although we offer the prices and service of a larger company, we are a family-owned and operated business that really cares. Likewise, although we ship all over the United States and the world, we are a local business in the sense that we support local brands and local community projects. We started in Connecticut with the founder and his two sons and have been family owned and operated ever since. In 2017, we moved to Missouri, where we currently reside.
EarthTurns.com is 100% committed to our customers, and we guarantee your satisfaction. On a daily basis, we go above and beyond to ensure that our customers receive the best products and service possible. We value our relationship with you, and see each of you as a person, just like ourselves. We treat our customers as we'd like to be treated, with kindness and generosity, so that our relationships with you are ongoing and sustainable, and we do not look at you as just a number. Our goal is to provide you with the best experience possible, and these are our promises to you:
- Fast Shipping
- The Best Natural Products at the Lowest Prices
- Exceptional Customer Service
- A Simple, Straight-Forward Experience
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If we do not meet your expectation in any area, please contact us and we will do our best to remedy the situation to your satisfaction. Our loyal customer base has come to enjoy a level of personalized and dedicated customer service that in this day and age is truly exceptional. Take a look at what our customers have to say here:
Google Trusted Store Reviews
At EarthTurns.com, we feel that being socially responsible, giving back, and operating with sustainability in mind, is the only way to run a company. We continuously strive to improve our positive impact on the world and the people around us, in the following areas:
For our Employees
We couldn't operate without our wonderful employees, and we value our relationships with them and their contribution to our success. Therefore, we are committed to creating a more sustainable future for them, through increased wages and benefits. These are some of the ways that we give back to our employees:
- Our company minimum wage for full-time employees is at least 50% higher than the federal minimum wage.
- Our employees are able to purchase the products that we carry at cost.
- We provide a monthly lunch party, an annual summer picnic, and other fun activities to contribute to a more enjoyable workplace for our staff.
For the Planet
One of our core values is giving back, and we have been donating to charities from the beginning. We believe that acting in a sustainable and socially responsible way makes the world a better place for all of us, which is why we have created the EarthTurns Toward Light program. Through this program, we contribute to bettering the world and making a difference in the following ways:
- We are committed to donating 10% of our Net Profit to charities. Take a look at our Charities page to view the causes that we have supported, or are currently supporting.
- We give back to our local community through quarterly volunteer activities and local charitable projects. Take a look at our past projects here.
- We have implemented sustainable practices at our facility such as recycling and using recycled packing materials. Our lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs.