Vitalzym - 180 Softgels
Vitalzym - Serrapeptase Supplement
Benefits of Vitalzym Liquid Filled Softgels
- Systemic Enzyme
- Aids liver detoxification
- Supports immune function
- Supports improved metabolism
- Better Absorption
- Doctor Recommended
- Made in USA
by World Nutrition
, contains a proprietary blend of systemic enzymes
that maintain the body's enzyme functionality. Specifically, Vitalzym contains serrapeptase which helps break down fibrin, or dead tissue that can create blood clots
. In addition, serrapeptase can block the pain of amines during inflammation.
As the body ages, enzyme functionality is reduced and Vitalzym
can help to increase enzyme levels which can improve the signs of aging.
The systemic nature of Vitalzym means it is absorbed into the bloodstream giving an effect throughout the body. As a hybrid supplement it has a digestive effect, aiding the different aspects of digestion, as well as a systemic effect.
Ingredients in Vitalzym 180 Softgels
- Serrapeptase - helps to digest fibrin, blood clots and cysts.
Serrapeptase also has been shown to help block the release of amines
from inflamed tissue. Amines are what help to produce pain during
inflammation. Serrapeptase has been used for many years in Asia and
Europe as a natural alternative to aspirin and NSAIDs such as ibuprofen
- Protease - is an enzyme that breaks down protein into smaller
components such as amino acids.
- Bromelain - A natural enzyme that helps to break down collagen.
Bromelain is found in pineapples.
- Papain - Derived from the papaya, it is a proteolytic enzyme.
- Amylase - Helps to digest carbohydrates and convert starch to sugar.
- Lipase - Secreted in the digestive tract, it helps to break down fat
into fatty acids so that they can be absorbed into the blood.
- Amla - Source of Vitamin C.
- Rutin - A flavonoid that helps to strengthen capillaries and
liquid filled softgels is made in America to ensure quality, safety and purity.