World Nutrition Flexera - 180 Vegetable Capsules
Flexera - Joint Support
Benefits of World Nutrition Flexera
World Nutrition Flexera
- Supports Healthy Joints
- Helps Relieve Pain
- FREE SHIPPING
- Made in the USA
is a joint supporting supplement that can help to return mobility to your stiff and painful joints. Joints easily breakdown as the body ages, but supporting healthy joints
is essential to maintaining your ability to move as you age. Once the joints start to breakdown movements can become painful, but Flexera can help to support healthy joints.
There are over 200 joints in the human body, and these joints are responsible for the body's movements. Joints are where two bones meet, and they are held together by cartilage and padded by fluids. Due to overuse, these joints breakdown overtime. The fluids and cartilage slowly diminish, and this can cause the bones to rub against each other. This can lead to extreme pain, and it can make it hard to move.
Flexera contains some of the most beneficial ingredients for supporting joint health.
- OptiMSM 9 (trademarked) is a methylsulfonylmethane, or MSM, product that is held to the highest production standards, and it is one of the best forms of MSM on the market. MSM helps to improve joint flexibility by helping to support the structure of cartilage and connective tissues. MSM can also help to reduce inflammation in the joints.
- Glucosamine Sulfate can help to reduce joint pain. Glucosamine sulfate can help the body to form cartilage, and it also helps to reduce the deterioration of cartilage. Glucosamine Sulfate is easily absorbed and utilized by the body.
- Chondroitin Sulfate can help to reduce swelling and stiffness in joints. It helps to restore mobility to joints, and it can also help to reduce joint pain. Chondroitin sulfate absorbs water, and this helps to add elasticity to the joints.
- BioCell Collagen II (trademarked) contains collagen proteins, chondroitin sulfate, hyaluronic acid, and glucosamine. BioCell Collagen II helps by providing the body with the materials that it needs to support healthy joints and connective tissues.
- Magnesium Citrate can help to support healthy and strong bones, and it can help to lubricate the joints.
- Boswelia Serrate is an ancient Indian herb that can help to reduce joint inflammation. It works by reducing the affects of inflammation-producing cytokines.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a fluid that is found in joints. It binds to water and creates a gel. This gel is responsible for padding and lubricating the joints, and it helps to maintain space between the bones.
- Vitamin B Complex can help with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis by helping to prevent joint pain. It helps to reduce pain by shrinking the synovial membranes that are on the weight bearing surfaces of the joints, and this can also help to improve mobility.
- Tumeric is a great anti-inflammatory ingredient that can help to relieve swollen joints. It hinders the COX-2 enzyme, which can help to reduce pain and inflammation. Tumeric can also help to fight free radicals that cause joint pain.
Joints are essential to healthy movements. As joints begin to breakdown common movements can become painful, and your mobility can be deterred. World Nutrition Flexera
can help to support your joints with its numerous joint-supporting ingredients.World Nutrition Flexera
is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.On Sale.