Natural Thyroid Formula Supplement
Natural Remedy for Thyroid Problems - Made in USA
Vaxa Thyroid Formula: The Ideal Homeopathic Treatment for your Thyroid
Take good care of your thyroid!
We don't hear much about it the way the news media covers the heart, brain and kidney, but it does play a vital role in keeping us healthy because it affects our body in many ways: body temperature, weight, metabolism and energy (or fatigue) levels
The thyroid also supplies our body with important hormones. These are the reasons why we should take the necessary steps to keep it in tip top shape.
Here comes Vaxa Thyroid Formula. It was developed with homeopathic principles as the basis for the medicinal formulation. It helps the body regulate irregular thyroid functions and problems. Because it is a natural remedy
, it is safe to use.
Benefits of Natural Thyroid Supplements
Thanks to its specific ingredients, Vaxa Thyroid Formula
not only works on thyroid problems quickly, but also helps in:
- Regulating and improving the essential functions of the thyroid
- Reducing gland swelling
- Increasing stamina
- Nourishing and strengthening the thyroid
Vaxa Thyroid Formula will properly stimulate your thyroid gland functions because it contains carefully selected nutrients, herbs, medicinals, and other natural ingredients.
What Does the Thyroid Do?
The thyroid is a small gland that is located below the Adam's apple in the neck. It is butterfly-shaped and the wings represent the right and left lobes. It releases two kinds of hormones - T3 and T4
- which increase the supply of oxygen our body needs. T3 and T4 hormones also help our cells produce protein.
When working properly, the thyroid controls the release of these hormones. This means that its primary function is to regulate the rate of our metabolic processes
. Because it is a very small organ, it is less than 1% of our total body weight, but it holds about 25% of iodine.
There is a hormone called TSH
which is produced by the brain's pituitary gland. It regulates thyroid activity in the sense that if our body already has high levels of hormones, these hormones will switch off the production of TSH; this in turn signals the thyroid to stop producing T3 and T4 hormones.
Symptoms of Thyroid Problems
The thyroid influences our heart rate, weight, cholesterol, muscle fitness, skin, our monthly periods, and our state of mind.
When the thyroid releases too many hormones, it means it is an over-active thyroid - a condition known as hyperthyroidism
. When it's the opposite, that is, it produces too few hormones, the condition is called hypothyroidism. Whether or not symptoms are felt sooner or later varies from one individual or another.
In majority of the cases, hypothyroidism occurs in women, and is undetected. If your symptoms include:
- Cold extremities
- Chronic fatigue or sluggishness
- Poor metabolism
- Weight loss (or gain)
- Fluid retention
- Dry hair and skin
- Mood swings
If you have any of the above thyroid symptoms you may want to have your thyroid checked. About 13 million cases in the US are not diagnosed. This is why routine tests are imperative as low thyroid levels
can increase bad cholesterol, thus making you more susceptible to a heart attack.
The other end of the spectrum - hyperthyroidism - is overproduction of hormones. This is when the thyroid is too active.
If your symptoms include:
- inability to sleep
- intolerance to heat
- muscle twitches or tremors
- irregular monthly periods
- weight loss
ï¿1/2then again, have your thyroid checked.
You may want to consider Vaxa Thyroid Formula
for its unique blend of homeopathic remedies. In addition to nutrients, it also has important trace minerals that promote proper functioning of the thyroid.
The wonderful thing about Vaxa Thyroid Formula is that it does not "bring in" hormones from an external source; what it does is it encourages the thyroid gland to produce normal amounts of hormones, or at least restore the right balance of hormones.
Your thyroid needs a boost. Vaxa Thyroid Formula performs this work efficiently so that the body can improve its metabolic rates
, enabling us to regain lost energy.
The formulation was developed to be a potential source of iodine, iron, zinc and calcium
Vaxa Thyroid Formula:
- Bayberry (scientific name: Myrica Cerifera) promotes vitality and helps in stimulating a sluggish thyroid. It also improves circulation and hormonal balance.
- Kelp is an herb that is packed with nutrients which help to stabilize glandular functions because it directly helps the thyroid. Kelp contains a large amount of iodine and may keep weight down if the thyroid problem causes an individual to gain weight. Kelp is especially helpful for a sluggish thyroid.
- Black Walnut is also ideal for hypothyroidism because of its iodine and manganese content.
- Mullein (Scientific name: Verbascum Densiflorum) contains rich amounts of iron, sulfur, calcium phosphate and magnesium. It acts as an anti-inflammatory and also diminishes swelling of the glands. It protects the body's tissues as well.
- Ginseng (scientific name: Panax Ginseng) reinforces good bodily functions and provides energy. Some research revealed that Ginseng may also help to regulate the adrenal cortex. This is the gland that releases hormones related to our ability to manage stress. Taking ginseng could also help offset the negative consequences of stress on our thymus gland. It helps minimize damage to adrenals and thyroid gland.
- Lycopus virginicus, Ignatia, Spigelia, Iodum, Spongia tosta, Baryta carbonica, Ammonium muriaticum, Fucus, Thyroidinum, Badiaga, Calcarea iodatum, Ferru iodatum, and Sulfuricum iodatum are just a few of the known thyroid remedies and are included in the homeopathic preparation of the Vaxa Thyroid Formula. They all help in producing the different thyroid hormones.
As for its mineral and trace mineral content, Vaxa Thyroid Formula contains:
These substances found in Vaxa Thyroid Formula
contribute to stabilizing the thyroid's metabolic processes; combined, they cleanse the body and support healthy thyroid activity.This natural thyroid remedy is Made in the USA!