ReFlora by Vaxa - Probiotic Supplement
For Healthier Digestion
Use Vaxa ReFlora: A Probiotic With 10 Types of Good Bacteria!
A probiotic is a natural remedy
to re-establish the normal flora of the gut.
Probiotics are often recommended by doctors and particularly by nutritionists, especially when the use of antibiotics has diminished the number of healthy flora in the gut.
Natural Immune System BoosterProbiotics
are known to reinforce the human immune system
Do you know why your digestive system is sometimes out of kilter?
Let's consider the following facts:
- Fact # 1: Good bacteria fight the bad bacteria in our immune and digestive systems. The number of good bacteria however decreases due to some factors: the aging process, bad nutrition, illness, and regular antibiotic intake. There are over 400 different types of probiotics, or good bacteria.
Vaxa ReFlora is a product that can help maintain the perfect balance of good and bad bacteria in our intestines. It protects the intestinal flora which is essential for our overall health and for the efficient flushing out of undesirable bacteria and toxins.
- Fact # 2: No matter what kind of diet we follow - especially those diets designed to constantly supply our bodies with bacterial cultures, aging slows down the replenishment process. When we become ill and take medications, these medications are sometimes to be blamed for disrupting the balance in our intestinal flora.
Take the example of yogurt. Consumers buy yogurt because they are said to contain live and active bacterial cultures. Yogurt is a health food, yes, but when we're sick or exposed to environmental free radicals, the health of our intestines is compromised. Eating one cup of yogurt after another is not sufficient to produce and re-culture our digestive tract.
You can say that you eat properly and consume a lot of fruits and vegetables, but one thing remains: if you pump your body with antibiotics and other types of medication, good bacteria will decrease. What results is the overwhelming presence of harmful bacteria. This is why we sometimes feel that our digestion of food and drink is not as efficient as we want it to be.
Acidophilus is one of the probiotics contained in VaxaReFlora. This product, however, contains 10 different probiotics. Supplementing its probiotic content are phytomedicinals - known to restore healthy bacteria in our digestive tract.
- Fact # 3: Most probiotics sold in stores today require refrigeration.
Vaxa ReFlora does NOT need to be refrigerated before opening. It comes packaged in a non-perishable condition and also comes with a money back guarantee. It is a homeopathic approach to wellness and is a scientifically formulated gastrointestinal preparation.
Benefits of Vaxa ReFlora Probiotic
The probiotics in Vaxa ReFlora help in flushing out toxins, eliminating yeast cultures, and helping the body's natural production of enzymes.
Vaxa ReFlora Benefits:
As a probiotic acidophilus dietary supplement, VaxaReFlora's special blend of 10 good bacteria, phytomedicinals and other nutrients specifically contributes to:
- the destruction of harmful bacteria in the body's lower tract
- normalization of our pH balance
- restoration of damaged elements in the digestive tract
- elimination of toxins from the lower tract
- replenishment of our supply of good bacteria, the loss of which is attributable to illness, drugs, age and malnutrition
- re-culturing and re-establishing normal flora of our gastrointestinal tract
- helps in the restoration and healing of cells and tissues in the tract
- manufacturing of B vitamins
- protection of the mucous lining of the stomach by removing corrupted proteins and carcinogens.
Having large numbers of bad bacteria overcome good bacteria can have serious consequences. You could experience any one or more of the following conditions:
- chronic gastric catarrh (also known as chronic gastritis). This is when the mucous lining of the stomach is inflamed or swollen
- dyspepsia - a common intestinal ailment that affects about 20% of Americans. Its more common name is indigestion.
- epigastric distention - this condition occurs when there are too many toxins in the body or when there is food stagnation.
- gastric-related headaches
Vaxa ReFlora micro-nutrients help relieve constipation and diarrhea which can be caused by an unhealthy digestive tract.
The freeze-drying process is an important feature of ReFlora. This means that the good bacteria are preserved
since they are manufactured in an inactive state. They "come alive" as soon as the probiotic elements go through re-hydration when exposed to an aqueous substance. What happens? They turn into active organisms, reproduce and perform their function. If you've ever observed how yeast grows when mixed with water - as in baking bread - this is the same thing that happens to the probiotics in Vaxa's ReFlora.
When you're recovering from an illness and are taking antibiotics, this is a good time to take ReFlora as a probiotic supplement
. Even after full recovery, you can continue taking ReFlora to maintain the good bacteria that were restored.
ReFlora's Natural Probiotics
has been scientifically formulated in the United States
and tested in a certified laboratory. It contains natural ingredients
that were developed into an effective blend of 10 beneficial bacteria
, notably acidophilus.
Other healthy ingredients:
- Lactobacillus Salvarius and Lactobacillus Planatrium: these good bacteria stop carcinogens and harmful bacteria from inhabiting the lower gastroinstestinal tract.
- Marshmallow Root: this substance is perfect for colon cleansing, removing debris that hamper digestion.
- Fo-Ti: This helps to soothe the gastric muscles and helps to facilitate bowel movements.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is a vital factor for cellular metabolism and enzyme activity. It is an important electrolyte.
- Amino Acids (free form), micro-nutritionals, and more: these help in the repair of the digestive tract by helping to absorb trace minerals. It also helps in the production of co-enzymes and free form amino acids.
American Made probiotic supplement!