Fundamental Earth Probiotic Review
Probiotics are often known as the “good” bacteria. It can help aid digestion and protect your body from the bad bacteria that can enter our digestive system. Probiotics have live microorganisms that can restore balance of the bacteria in your digestive system. Probiotics can also be beneficial for other things like heart health, mental health, and immune system boosting.
Here are a list of benefits for those who use probiotics:
- Balance – The probiotics have the “good” bacteria that can help to balance out the bad bacteria that resides in the digestive tract. When there are imbalances in bacteria there can be illness and some antibiotics can leave the body susceptible to the bad bacteria in the world.
- Diarrhea Help – Diarrhea can occur for a variety of reasons. It is often a common side effect of taking an antibiotic, because antibiotics affect the balance of bad and good bacteria. Effectiveness varies, depending on the dose and type of probiotic used. Some strains that are highly effective anti-diarrheal strains are Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Saccharomyces boulardii, and Lactobacillus casei.
- Mental Health – There are several studies that show that mental health conditions have improved for conditions like anxiety, stress, depression, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and memory issues. Use of probiotics have shown improvement in these mental diseases, especially when supplementing with Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus strains.
- Heart Health – Probiotics can improve the health of your heart by lowering blood pressure. Bacteria that produce lactic acid can reduce cholesterol by breaking down bile in the gut. This reduction in cholesterol and blood pressure can help your heart remain healthy.
- Allergies – Some probiotic strains can reduce severity of eczema and other allergies in children. Their role tends to be involved in reducing inflammatory responses in the immune system. The inflammatory response is what causes most of the allergic reactions we experience in our lives.
- Digestive Disorders – There are certain digestive disorders that can benefit from probiotics. Ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease can be improved with probiotics that contain strains of Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus. They may also help with those who suffer from irritable bowel syndrome.
- Immune System – Probiotics may help give your immune system a little boost by inhibiting bacterial growth. They also help to boost natural immune cells. It can also help reduce respiratory infections. It can also help to prevent urinary tract infections in women.
Fundamental Earth’s Probiotic contains 12 active strains of bacteria. It supplies 25+ billion colony forming units (CFUs) in its viable microorganism blend. The healthy bacteria found in this product are: Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium longum, Streptococcus thermophiles, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus paracasei, Bifidobacterium lactis, and Bifidobacterium breve.
This American made probiotic supplement helps to re-establish normal intestinal microorganisms after antibiotics. It can help with ulcerative colitis and urinary tract and yeast infections. Additional benefits of this supplement include support for the immune system, detoxifying of enzymes, ability to synthesize vitamins B and K. It also limits the ability of harmful organisms from binding to intestinal mucosa.