7 Skin Tips You Can Use Today
There are natural ways to make sure your skin is healthy and glowing. Making sure you are treating your skin properly is the key to ensuring it is healthy. This means using proper products and it also has to do with your diet and the types of foods you are eating. Healthy skin starts from the inside out.
- Moisturize – There are many people that insist you must moisturize. What they may have neglected telling you is that moisturizing should occur with the right product. It should also occur within three minutes of bathing. Moisturizing is so effective because it traps moisture in the skin. One product that can provide moisture, without any of the harmful chemicals is called E3 Live E3 Light Cream. It is 100% natural and contains ingredients like pure algae extract, argan oil, meadowfoam seed oil, and more.
- Water – You must drink water for your skin go look its best. Water will reach all of your internal organs before it reaches your external organ, also known as the skin. You must apply water to keep it there and by trapping it in with a proper moisturizer.
- Wash Once – Most people was their face when they go to bed and when they wake up. This is really not necessary for regular skin. If you have acne prone skin, then it may be necessary to wash twice a day. For the average person, your face only touches your pillow. As long as you are regularly washing your pillowcase, you should only need to wash at night to remove makeup, pollutants, and other things that have collected on the skin during the day. Using Fundamental Face Wash, is a great alternative to traditional soap.
- Oil – Most people think that oil is something you want to minimize on your face, but adding a natural oil, such as Zum Oil is a great way to hydrate your skin and decrease water loss. It also forms a protective barrier on the skin. You can also protect your hair and scalp by using Badger Botanical Hair Oil… it helps protect hair as well to penetrate the hair shaft and provide moisture and protection against hair damage.
- Exercise – Skin is our external organ and it is necessary to treat it from the inside as well as the outside. Exercise is one way to keep your skin healthy and vibrant by increasing blood flow. Blood is responsible for carrying oxygen and nutrients to the cells in the body, which includes the skin. Blood flow is what carries waste products and free radicals out of the skin. This keeps the skin looking younger and healthier.
- Sleep on your Back – One of the ways to protect your face is to sleep on your back and avoid blood vessel restriction (i.e. dark circles under the eye) on the face due to pressure. As we age, we lose elasticity and collagen, which makes wrinkles more visible due to their inability to bounce back into shape. Also, make sure you are getting at least seven hours of sleep to ensure that you have the beauty sleep to keep your body running properly.
- Use Natural Makeup – Using a natural makeup prevents harmful chemicals from irritating your skin. EarthTurns.com has a variety of all-natural makeup products that will help prevent acne, skin irritation, and other health issues.
Your skin is the largest organ of the body. Take care of it and it will help protect you and look great.