Trying to get your recommended servings of vegetables and fruits can be hard to do even for those of us with the best diets. Paying for all of those fresh fruits and vegetables can also be a challenge. That is why supplements have become so important in society, especially for people on the go. Your daily water can become a perfect supplement for all the nutrients you need from vegetables and fruits.
The combination of nutrients is important as well. It is imperative that what you are ingesting contains healthy ingredients, and rich in phytonutrients. One such product that has all of that is called Fundamental Greens by Fundamental Earth. This product contains many of the ingredients essential to a healthy life. It has antioxidants, immune boosters, help with metabolism, and repair to damaged cells. All of these properties can help to improve mental functioning, prevent fatigue, help with digestion, provide youthful looking skin, detoxify your body, and it can reduce food-related and seasonal allergies. What is best about this blend is that it is free from rice, yeast, and gluten. It also lacks artificial dyes, flavorings, and preservatives.
- Cruciferous vegetables – These include bok choy, broccoli, and cauliflower that are known to protect the body from colon cancer. They are also high in vitamin C and soluble fiber and contain multiple nutrients and phytochemicals.
- Chlorella – This is helpful in aiding the colon, liver, and blood detoxification. This is a green algae that contains chlorophyll and of course phytonutrients. It is high in protein and can help fight cancer and boost the immune system.
- Wheat Grass – This is a component that prevents cancer and prevents oxidative damage to the heart. It is a source of fiber, potassium, vitamins A and C, and of course protein.
- Spirulina – This is another algae, blue-green algae to be exact. It promotes a healthy digestive tract and boosts the immune system. It can help with fatigue, antihistamine, and anti-inflammatory properties. It can also lower cholesterol and blood pressure. It contains all essential amino acids and is; therefore, a complete protein source.
- Citrus bioflavonoids – They help to rid the body of carcinogenic substances and can prevent heart disease. They also have a side bonus of improving mild forms of depression. It is rich in vitamin C and folic acid and helps eye diseases and macular degeneration due to the lutein and zeaxanthin found in citrus fruits. They have also been shown to help prevent cell damage that leads to Alzheimer’s disease.
- Berries – They contain pectin, antioxidants, vitamins C and E and they stop tumor growth and prevent blood clots. They have the ability to reduce blood cholesterol and they have anti-fungal properties as well. They can keep mental functioning from declining.
- Alfalfa Powder – This powder is packed with amino acids, vitamins, and calcium. It is often used to replace vitamin K, which can be lost when on antibiotics. It is also rich in protein and chlorophyll. It can help with high cholesterol and asthma and arthritis.