Natural Products for Women
Adding to one’s beauty is always something people strive for. Using beauty products is a way to enhance the natural beauty that we all have.
The right products can give you smooth skin, lessen the appearance of wrinkles, and give you silky smooth hair. However, some of these products can also give you some unhealthy chemicals that may cause you harm that is not worth the beauty.
Some of the harmful chemicals that are out there include:
- Parabens – These are used as preservatives and they prevent mold and yeast growth in products. Unfortunately, they also can imitate estrogen and are associated with breast cancer. They are absorbed through the skin and can cause tumors. They are often found in shampoos, facial cleansers, and even deodorant.
- Synthetic Fragrance – The smell of your product is sometimes important, but it may not be worth the issue of allergies, respiratory distress and even effects on the reproductive system. These are often found in perfumes, shampoos, and moisturizers.
- Phthalates – These chemicals are used to increase the softness of plastics and they have been linked to endocrine disruptors that may increase breast cancer. They are often found in deodorants and moisturizers.
There are plenty of natural products, but here are some great options for you:
- No Scary Hairy – This natural hair product is a great hair serum and conditioner by Pristine Beauty. It can restore and repair damaged hair. It is free of parabens and phthalates and it is also carcinogen free. It uses the power of jojoba oil to improve quality and texture of hair.
- Take a Whiff Deodorant – This product is an all-natural version of deodorant by Pristine Beauty. The best thing is that it doesn’t have aluminum. It will not clog pores and will not cause skin irritation. It uses glycerin and natural tangerine oil and vanilla extract. This product does not contain parabens or phthalates.
- Badger Beauty Balm – This chemical free moisturizer is smooth and silky and full of antioxidants and vitamins. This Damascus rose oil moisturizer is organic and essential to the beauty of your skin. Olive oil, castor oil, beeswax, and essential oils are combined to provide moisture on skin and keep it healthy.
- Andalou Naturals – Beauty balm with a natural tint. This beauty balm has natural SPF 30 and can help to renew, repair, and regenerate skin cells. It can be worn alone or can be worn under makeup. It is chemical-free and complements most skin tones.
- Fundamental Body Wash – This chemical free body wash is made with natural organic coconut oil. It is a gentle and moisturizing product that cleans all skin types. It is so free of chemicals that it can be used by babies. Rosemary extract and aloe vera add to the gentle and healing properties in this product.
- Ecco Bella Lipstick – This natural lipstick is an all-natural product that gluten, dye, petroleum, and fragrance-free. It gets its color from wax coated iron oxides. It has a moisturizing content provided by candelilla wax, jojoba oil, and vitamin E.