Importance of B Vitamins
Frequent panic attacks can be linked to poor emotional or mental health, but a nutritional deficiency could also be at the root of the problem. B vitamins are among the most important nutrients for the body, and they have a number of jobs throughout the body, including supporting the metabolism. B vitamins are also essential to healthy brain and nervous system function, and if you’re struggling with stress or anxiety a B complex vitamin may offer help. EarthTurns has a number of B vitamins that are safe and natural, and some of the more popular products are DC Labs Formula 32, Pure Factors Professional Pro B Complex, Metagenics Glycogenics, and DaVinci Labs B Complex-75. DaVinci Labs even has a B vitamin that was designed specifically to help with anxiety and stress, which is called Stress B.
B Vitamins and Stress
B vitamins are important to neurological function, and a deficiency in these vital nutrients can lead to mental and emotional disorders. One study showed the benefits of B vitamins for mental health. It showed that when compared to a placebo, high doses of B vitamins helped to improve the mood. Participants who were given B vitamins noticed an improvement in energy, a reduction in stress, and better cognitive performance. Another study showed that biotin in particular is important to brain function. People with low levels of biotin were more likely to have to deal with panic attacks or hyperventilation, and this is because of its important effects on brain chemistry. Biotin helps to convert tryptophan into serotonin, which promotes a good mood, healthy sleep, and overall mental health.
DaVinci Labs Stress B
DaVinci Labs Stress B can be a great way to help with anxiety and stress caused by a B vitamin deficiency. It has balanced B vitamins in a prolonged released tablet that delivers the following B nutrients:
- Vitamin B1 – an essential factor in mental energy.
- Vitamin B2 – helps with the body’s absorption of Vitamin B6.
- Vitamin B3 – works to maintain healthy brain function. It also supports the absorption of Vitamin B12.
- Pantothenic Acid – supports the adrenal glands, and it also helps to maintain regular mood states and fight anxiety.
- PABA – also referred to as para-aminobenzoic acid. It is an important factor for healthy moods, and deficiency can lead to nervousness and irritability.
- Vitamin B6 – helps a number of enzymes that are used to promote brain function. It also works to support the function of the nerves.
- Vitamin B12 – supports the structure of the nerves, and it may also help with sleep. Vitamin B12 also helps to produce energy, and it may offer help with anxiety.
- Biotin – supports the health of the nerve tissue.
- Choline – promotes the transmission of nerve impulses.
- Inositol – works to stabilize the mood, and it may also help to combat anxiety.
If you struggle with anxiety, stress, or panic attacks, it may be caused by a deficiency in B vitamins. B vitamins work to support the function of the brain and nervous system, and maintaining healthy levels of B vitamins can help to maintain a healthy mood. In addition to B vitamins, there are natural relaxants that can help. If you think that you may be dealing with a vitamin B deficiency, try one of the great B vitamin complexes, like DaVinci Labs Stress B, from EarthTurns.