Reduce Headache Frequency
People all across the country depend on Headache Free to support their nutritional requirements, and to reduce the occurrence of headaches. Headache Free is one of the best nutritional supplements to help with headaches, but besides helping to keep your head feeling good, it is also good for the head. Headache Free provides your body with nutrients that can help with brain support and cognitive health.
B vitamins offer the brain incredible support, and Headache Free supplies beneficial B vitamins, including:
- Thiamine (also called thiamin) is important for the brain, and it works to support the functions of acetylcholine. Acetylcholine works to help proper memory function, and it also helps enzymes that are needed to produce brain energy. A lack of thiamine could be harmful to the neurons, and thiamine can help to limit brain damage.
- Riboflavin helps to maintain the health of the brain cells, and it also supports enzymes that are needed to produce energy within the brain.
- Niacin supports the function of the brain and the nerves, and it may help to limit anxiety and depression. It may also help to support concentration. Niacin may also help with sleep.
- Vitamin B6 helps to make serotonin, norepinephrine, and gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA). GABA helps to reduce the feelings of anxiety and stress by calming the nervous system. Vitamin B6 may also reduce the risk of Parkinson’s disease.
- Folate is needed for healthy brain function. It helps to support mental health, and pregnant women supplementing with folate may reduce the occurrence of neural tube defects.
- Vitamin B12 helps to create serotonin, and consuming plenty of B12 may help to reduce the risk of dementia.
- Biotin is needed to maintain healthy nervous function, and a lack of biotin may lead to insomnia and depression.
Headache Free also provides the body with beneficial Vitamin E, D, and C. Vitamin C provides brain support by helping to create important neurotransmitters, like serotonin and norepinephrine. Norepinephrine promotes healthy brain function, and it depends on Vitamin C to convert it from amino acids. Norepinephrine supports concentration, and it is also used to support the memory by helping the hippocampus. Serotonin promotes feelings of well being. It helps the psyche to feel comfortable and content, and serotonin is an important neurotransmitter for combating depression. Vitamins C, D, and E are all antioxidants, as they may help to protect the brain from free radicals. Vitamin E helps to support the brains myelin sheaths, which are essential to nerve transmissions. As the myelin sheaths breakdown cognitive decline can set in. Vitamin D may help to reduce the risk of Parkinson’s disease and dementia.
If you use Headache Free to help with headaches you’re also getting all the wonderful benefits that its nutrients have to offer. Headache Free is beneficial for those with frequent headaches to support a healthy brain, and it contains numerous vitamins that may help reduce headache frequency.
For more information on this product, please click here: Headache Free