*Results May Vary
Pure Encapsulations Phyto UltraComfort
Support for reducing occasional and minor pain*
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING (USA only)
Pure Encapsulations Phyto UltraComfort helps reduce occasional, minor pain by supporting healthy enzyme and immune mediator activities.
You can experience pain in many aspects of your life, and prescription pain killers can come with a number of negative side effects. First off all, prescription pain killers can cause fatigue and drowsiness, and secondly they can lead to dependence. Phyto UltraComfort provides your body with natural ingredients that may help to fight pains of various types, and it may also help to reduce inflammation.
Herbs for Pain
Herbal pain remedies have been used for centuries to fight pain, and Pure Encapsulations Phyto UltraComfort combines some of the most commonly used herbal pain relievers. These include:
- Willow Bark has a long history of use for pain. It contains salicin, and research suggests that this is the active ingredient that helps willow bark to fight pain. It is used for pains of all kinds, and it may be especially helpful for headaches and back pain. Willow bark may also help women by fighting menstrual pain. Willow bark also offers cardiovascular support, and it may help to reduce the risk of heart disease. It also supports healthy prostaglandin levels, so it may help with inflammation.
- Boswellia Serrata may help with pain, and the constituent 3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic acid (AKBA) may help to promote healthy inflammatory responses and support tissue comfort. It works by supporting the enzymatic activity of 5-lipoxygenase and also supporting leukotriene metabolism.
- Devil's Claw is also commonly used to reduce pain within the musculoskeletal system. It supports the enzymatic activity of cyclooxygenase-2 and 5-lipoxygenase. Devil's claw is most commonly used to help with arthritis, and it may help to fight joint pain and inflammation.
- Turmeric is an Ayurvedic herb that may help with pain and inflammation. It contains curcumin, which helps to support proper cyclooxygenase-2 activity. It may also help to support healthy leukotriene, thromboxane, and prostaglandin metabolism. Turmeric is also believed to help with inflammation by supporting healthy nitric oxide release.
- DL-Phenylalanine is an amino acid that helps to produce proteins within the body, and although it isn't an herb it may also offer help for chronic pain. It is believed to work by supporting the endogenous analgesia system, which helps the nervous system to reduce nerve transmission in the pain pathways. DL-Phenylalanine may also help to fight depression. These herbs work through various avenues to offer incredible pain and inflammation support. It's nearly impossible to completely avoid pain, so pain relievers can be necessary. It is important to avoid potentially harmful prescription painkillers, and one of the best ways to do this is to use herbs for pain. Pure Encapsulations Pain Relieve is a comprehensive herbal supplement that may help with pain management and inflammation.
Pure Encapsulations Phyto UltraComfort is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.
Authorized Dealer - Ships Free