Pure Encapsulations OsteoBalance
Highly Absorbed Calcium Supplement
Benefits of Pure Encapsulations OsteoBalance
Pure Encapsulations OsteoBalance
- Provides Numerous Minerals for Bone Health
- Supports Calcium Absorption
- May Help to Fight Osteoporosis
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING
is a bone support supplement
that provides your body with numerous minerals that may help to build and maintain strong and healthy bones
Bone health is essential, and over time the bones can begin to weaken and deteriorate. During this time it is important to provide your body with the nutrients that support healthy bone production and maintenance. OsteoBalance provides some of the best nutrients for bone strength, and it may also offer osteoporosis help.
Calcium and the Bones
In a healthy body the bones actively grow and develop for about 30 years, and then after this time they begin to break down. This can lead to serious bone weakness and diseases like osteoporosis, but calcium is one of the best ways to support healthy bones. Pure Encapsulations Osteo Balance provides two forms of calcium, calcium citrate/malate and microcrystalline hydroxyapatite, which are two highly bioavailable forms of calcium.
Studies have proven that calcium is an important factor in bone health, and that it may also provide osteoporosis support. Research has also suggested that supplementing with calcium citrate/malate can provide support for postmenopausal women who have a lack of dietary calcium. OsteoBalance also provides support to calcium with the inclusion of Vitamin D3 and Boron.
Vitamin D3 is an essential vitamin to how the body uses calcium. The body can have difficulty absorbing calcium, and much of the calcium that is consumed is lost through urination. Vitamin D3 helps to absorb and utilize calcium within the body, and boron may help to reduce the amount of calcium that is lost through urination.
Other Minerals in OsteoBalance
Osteo Balance also provides a number of other minerals and nutrients. It contains copper, manganese, zinc, magnesium and Vitamin C.
- Magnesium is also an incredibly important mineral for the bones, and it works by supporting healthy bone cell function. The majority of the body's magnesium is stored in the bones, and a deficiency can greatly weaken the bones. Magnesium also supports the crystalline matrix found in the bone tissue, which is usually referred to as hydroxyapatite.
- Boron also helps to reduce the amount of magnesium that is lost during urination.
- Copper helps to produce collagen, which is needed to maintain and support bone strength.
- Manganese provides bone support by helping to form the bones. It is also needed to support the joints, because it helps to produce connective tissues and synovial fluids.
- Zinc supports metabolic processes that are important to the production of bone. Zinc helps to support the function of osteoblasts, which are bone building cells. It also helps to reduce the function of osteoclasts, which are cells that actively breakdown bone.
- Vitamin C has also been included, because it helps to produce collagen.
and health is essential to the aging process. As the body ages the bones can become weak, and this can increase the occurrence of fracture and lead to impaired mobility. OsteoBalance
offers bone support through vitamins and minerals that may help to support and maintain bone strength. Research has also shown that some of these ingredients may offer osteoporosis help.
Pure Encapsulations OsteoBalance is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.
Authorized Distributor - Ships Free