*Results May Vary
Pure Encapsulations Essential Aminos - 180 Capsules
Eight Essential Amino Acids
Benefits of Pure Encapsulations Essential Aminos
Pure Encapsulations Essential Aminos
- Supports the Muscles
- Helps to Produce Neurotransmitters
- May be Beneficial to the Metabolism
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING
is an amino acid supplement
that provides the body with eight essential amino acids
Your body depends on amino acids for numerous functions throughout the body. It is important to consume plenty of amino acids, because they are used to help maintain healthy muscles, bones, and neurotransmitters.
What Are Essential Amino Acids?
are important to how the body functions, and their most important job for the body is to create proteins
. Unfortunately, the body isn't able to create all the amino acids it needs. These amino acids are referred to as essential amino acids
, and since the body isn't able to produce them supplementation is important.
Pure Encapsulations Essential Amino Acids provides eight of the most important essential amino acids, and the protein they help to create may help to support enzymes, cells, tissue repair, and energy metabolism.
What Essential Amino Acids are in Essential Aminos?
Pure Encapsulations Essential Aminos contains the following amino acids:
Your body isn't able to produce essential amino acids
- L-Isoleucine supports the body's tissues, and it may help to promote strong and healthy bones, skin, and muscles. It is important to supply the body with l-isoleucine, because a deficiency can cause depression, headaches, and confusion. It may help to support physical endurance and stamina, and it may also help to stop the muscles from breaking down. Studies have also shown that it may help to improve athletic performance.
- L-Leucine helps to support the body's muscles. It may also help with the weight loss process, and it may also help to support healthy cholesterol levels.
- L-Histidine is important to the joints, and people with rheumatoid arthritis generally have abnormal levels of l-histidine. L-Histidine may help to reduce the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. L-Histidine also helps the body to create hemoglobin, which helps to carry oxygen within the blood. This may make it helpful to those with anemia.
- L-Lysine helps to support healthy bones, and it is used to help the body absorb calcium. It is generally hard for the body to absorb calcium, so l-lysine can be an important dietary addition. L-Lysine also supports the growth process, and it helps the body to produce l-carnitine. L-Carnitine is important, because it helps to convert fat into energy.
- L-Valine helps to metabolize glucose, and it may also be beneficial to the immune system. It is commonly used by athletes, because it helps to support the muscles and it may also speed up recovery time.
- L-Methionine may help to support the metabolism. It may also help to support growth. L-Methionine may also help the body to produce creatine, so it may support cellular energy. It is also used to make SAMe, or s-adenosylmethionine, which may support the immune system, and it may also help to make a number of neurotransmitters.
- L-Phenylalanine helps to produce neurotransmitters, like serotonin and dopamine, and this may help to relieve depression. It may also relieve chronic pain by helping to reduce nerve transmissions within the pain pathways.
- L-Threonine helps the body to produce antibodies that may help to promote proper immune function. It may also help to support collagen and muscles by helping to produce serine and glycine. It may also help to fight depression and the buildup of fat on the liver.
, so it is important to consume them through diet or supplementation. Pure Encapsulations Essential Aminos provides eight of the most important amino acids, and they may help to support the muscles, bones, and the neurotransmitters.
Pure Encapsulations Essential Aminos
is made in America
to ensure quality, purity, and safety.
Authorized Distributor - Free Shipping