*Results May Vary
Pure Encapsulations Elderberry
Antioxidant and Immune Support
Benefits of Pure Encapsulations Elderberry
Pure Encapsulations Elderberry
- Supports the Immune System
- Provides the Body with Antioxidants
- Cardiovascular Support
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING
is an elderberry extract supplement
that is great for the immune system.
Elderberry addresses three of the most important aspects of your health. It supports the immune system, and works to keep your body healthy and illness free. Elderberry extract offers cardiovascular support, and it also provides the body with antioxidants. Many of the benefits of elderberry come from the anthocyanins that it contains, but an elderberry supplement is also a good source for Vitamin A and C.
Elderberry and the Immune System
The body's immune system fights off disease and infection that could cause potential harm, so it is important to support it. Elderberry contains anthocyanins, Vitamins A, and Vitamin C, and all of these constituents offer benefits to the immune system.
- Vitamin A starts by strengthening the skin and mucous membranes. This is important, because the skin and mucous membranes are responsible for what enters the body, so by strengthening them it helps to better regulate what enters the body. Vitamin A may also help the body to create lymphocytes, which are cells that the body uses to fight disease.
- Vitamin C is perhaps the most beneficial nutrient to the immune system. It works by helping to boost the number of natural killer cells within the body, and these are used to fend off harmful substances within the body. Vitamin C also helps to activate T cells, which further benefit the immune system.
- Anthocyanins are flavonoids that are used by the body to benefit the immune system. It is believed that supplementing with elderberry may help with respiratory infections. It may help to reduce the amount of mucous that gathers in the lungs, and this may help to keep the lungs clear and the air freely flowing within the respiratory system. It may also help with the symptoms of the flu, and research has shown that it may help the body to recover up to four days faster.
Elderberry contains some of the most important immune benefitting substances, and it can be a great way to support immune function.
More Benefits of an Elderberry Supplement
An Elderberry supplement also provides the body with powerful antioxidants. Antioxidants are essential to a healthy body, because they help to fight free radicals. Free radicals are created within the body through oxidation, and once they are made they attack healthy cells. They work by attaching themselves to the cells, and altering their DNA. Once the DNA has been changed the cell is either left dead or damaged. Free radicals can cause a number of ailments and diseases, including premature aging and cancer, so it is important to fight them.
Elderberry may also support the cardiovascular system. Cardiovascular ailments can be caused by a number of factors, and elderberry helps to address a few of them. It may help to reduce high blood pressure. When blood pressure gets too high the chances of a heart attack are greatly increased, because there is too much pressure within the cardiovascular system. Elderberry may also help to regulate cholesterol levels. This is essential, because when cholesterol gets too high it can form blockages in the blood vessels.
Elderberry may also help to regulate blood sugar. Supplementing with elderberry can be a great way to support your health. It may help to support the immune system, and it also provides the body with antioxidants. Pure Encapsulations Elderberry may also support the cardiovascular system.
Pure Encapsulations Elderberry is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.
Authorized Distributor - Free Shipping