Pure Encapsulations Cod Liver Oil - 200 mL
Cod Liver Oil - Great for the Nervous and Cardiovascular System
Benefits of Pure Encapsulations Cod Liver Oil
Pure Encapsulations Cod Liver Oil
- Yummy Lemon Flavor
- Great for Cardiovascular System - Supports the Brain
- Naturally Contains Vitamins A and D
- May Help with Inflammation
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING
is a lemon flavored cod liver oil supplement
that may offer significant benefits to the cardiovascular and nervous systems.
Omega-3 fatty acids are among the most beneficial nutrients for the body, but unfortunately many people don't consume enough omega-3 fatty acids. Cod liver oil
provides your body with the beneficial omega-3s DHA
, and these substances may offer support for the cardiovascular and nervous system.
Benefits of DHA and EPA
DHA and EPA
are naturally found in cod liver oil, and they are two of the most beneficial omega-3 fatty acids
is particularly great for the nervous system. It is a wonderful way to support complete cognitive function, and it may help to normalize the mood. DHA may also help with depression
Children depend on DHA, because it helps to support the growth and development of the brain. DHA may also support the cardiovascular system, and it may help to lower triglyceride levels. DHA may also help to reduce blood clotting
, because it can improve blood viscosity
may help to improve circulation
. This may benefit the brain, because increased blood flow and oxygen may help to improve cognitive function. EPA also helps to activate hormones within the body that help to maximize brain function, and it may also help to support the immune system.
Omega-3 fatty acids, like DHA and EPA, may also help to fight inflammation in the body
, so it may beneficial to those with arthritis and other inflammation ailments.
Cod Liver Oil is also a great source for Vitamins A and D!
- Vitamin A is a great nutrient for the eyes. It may help to reduce the occurrence of night blindness, because it may help to maintain the health of the rods and cones within the eyes. The rods and cones allow the eyes to see dark and light colors, so they are essential to proper night vision. Vitamin A may also help to fight free radicals in the eyes, and this could help to reduce the occurrence of cataracts. It may also help to fight the onset of age-related macular degeneration, which causes the macula to slowly breakdown. Vitamin A also offers immune support, and it helps to strengthen the skin and mucous membranes. This is important, because the skin and mucous membranes are the immune systems first lines of defense. Vitamin A also helps to create lymphocytes, which are used to help fight disease and bacteria. Vitamin A is also a great antioxidant, and it may help to support the cardiovascular system.
- Vitamin D is important to cellular health, and it is also an antioxidant. Antioxidants are important, because they fight free radicals. Free radicals can damage and kill the body's cells. They frequently cause cancer and premature aging, so it is important to fight them with antioxidants. Vitamin D further helps cellular health by helping to support cellular differentiation. Vitamin D is also great for the cardiovascular system, and it also helps the body to absorb calcium. Calcium can be hard for the body to absorb, so Vitamin D can be very helpful.
Omega-3 fatty acids can benefits just about anybody, and DHA and EPA are two of the most beneficial omega-3s. They offer great support for the cardiovascular and nervous systems, and they may also help to fight inflammation. Pure Encapsulations Cod Liver Oil is also a great source for natural Vitamin A and D. Pure Encapsulations Cod Liver Oil
is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety
Authorized Distributor - Free Shipping