Pet Naturals Lawn Aid for Dogs
Prevent Lawn Discoloration - 60 Chews
Sugar Free Chicken Liver Flavor
Lawn Aid is a formula designed to help reduce urine damage to lawns. Taste tests reveal 97% palatability!
- Prevents lawn discoloration caused by nitrogen burn
- Helps reduce ammonia and nitrogen concentration in the urine
- Supports bladder and urinary tract health
- Includes Cranberry Extract
Dogs, Urine and Lawn Burn:
- Lawn burn is caused by the nitrogen in dog urine.
- Urine contains a high level of Urea products.
- Urea has the highest concentration of nitrogen for all solid nitrogenous fertilizers in common use. Nitrogen waste products are the result of normal protein break down in the body and are responsible for the "lawn burn."
- Female dogs are more likely to cause lawn burn because they empty the entire bladder in one location instead or lifting their leg and marking like males.
- Large dogs increase the quantity of nitrogen in one location due to large urine deposits and are more likely to cause "lawn burn."
- The primary goal when trying to reduce urine damage to lawns is to minimize the nitrogen concentration in the urine.
ABOUT THE FORMULA
- Methionine is an amino acid that helps reduce ammonia.
- Brewer's yeast contains B vitamins for a light diuretic effect. The B vitamins increase urination frequency and lower the nitrogen concentration. Lower nitrogen concentration will help fertilize the lawn rather than give the lawn a nitrogen burn or "dog spot."
- Yucca Schidigera is an herb that binds ammonia, which helps to reduce the nitrogen burn effect caused by urine.
- Cranberry Extract is an herb that helps to maintain urinary tract health.
Lawn Aid for Dogs is made in America to ensure safety.