Pet Naturals Hairball
Chicken Liver Flavor - 45 Chews
Hairball Support SupplementHairball for cats
is a state-of-the-art supplement to help support optimal
skin and hair health
Pet Naturals Hairball comes in a delicious chicken liver flavored soft chew that
cats love. Hairball is a breakthrough formula to support skin tone, elasticity
and hair health.
Hairball focuses on factors in cats such as healthy
skin, G.I. tract and urinary tract health issues.
- Is Not a Laxative or Lubricant. Laxatives and lubricants should
be used sparingly as they can disrupt normal feline digestion.
- Contains No Mineral Oil. Mineral oil disrupts normal digestion
and blocks nutrient absorption in cats and should be used
- Contains No Diuretic Herbals. Diuretic herbs in some hairball products
may actually dehydrate your pet, reduce skin moisture, cause
skin and coat dysfunction, and increase hairball formation.
ABOUT THE FORMULA:
Skin and hair health support
- Lecithin supports nail, hair and skin health as well as skin
hydration and resiliency. Healthy skin directly influences how
well the hair will grow, function and shed. Deficiencies of
Lecithin can lead to loss of skin elasticity, dryness, scaliness,
increased fur matting, discoloration of hair, lack of hair
re-growth and increased shedding.
- Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids along with lecithin have been
added to support skin hydration, resiliency and hair health.
These fatty acids not only provide fats for skin and coat
condition, but they also support the G.I. tract.
- Biotin is needed for healthy hair and skin.
- Zinc is involved in keratin and collagen production, which
are important for hair and skin health. It also helps maintain
healthy skin tissue and hair follicles, and is required for fatty
acid metabolism. Zinc is required for fatty acid metabolism.
- Cranberry powder supports the urinary tract.
- Psyllium is a soluble fiber that supports G.I. tract health and
Hairball is made in America to ensure safety and quality.Free Shipping