Nordic Naturals DHA Infant - 2 oz
DHA Infant - Omega-3 Supplement for Babies
Benefits of Nordic Naturals DHA Infant
Nordic Naturals DHA Infant
- Contains DHA and EPA
- Higher in DHA to Promote Brain Development
- Contains Vitamins A, D, and E
- Made in USA
- FREE SHIPPING
is an omega-3 supplement for infants
that has a higher concentration of DHA
to help promote brain development. There might not be any better nutrient for babies than omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids
, which can help to grow and develop the nervous system
. DHA Infant
contains some of the best nutrients for growing infants. DHA Infant comes in a bottle with an easy to use dropper, so it can be quickly and easily given to your infant.
DHA and Brain Development
DHA is one of the most important nutrients for the development of the infant brain
. In the last trimester DHA gathers in the brain and eyes, and it is essential to the proper development of the brain. Studies have shown that children who get the right amounts of DHA frequently have higher IQs and better vision
It is never too early to give your child DHA!
EPA and Oleic Acid
can also be great for the growing brain. EPA helps to increase the blood flow to the brain
, and this helps to bring oxygen and nutrients to the most important organ in your infant's body. EPA is an important fatty acid for the mental and emotional development of your child
. Oleic acid
can also help to improve the function of your child's brain
. It does this by improving the transmission of nerve impulses.
DHA Infant is also a great way to promote cardiovascular health at an early age. Omega-3 fatty acids have long been renowned for their ability to maintain and improve cardiovascular function.
DHA Infant has Vitamins A, D3, and E.
Nordic Naturals DHA Infant
- Vitamin A helps to further promote healthy eyes, and it can also help to strengthen your baby's skin. Vitamin A can be a great way to promote proper and full digestion, and it can help to keep the mucous linings within the body healthy.
- Vitamin D3 is a great way to improve immune function. It is used to regulate lymphocytes in the body, which are used to fight diseases. Vitamin D3 can also help in the growth and development of bones. Vitamin D3 is great for babies, because it helps the body with cell differentiation.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that can help to fight the formation of free radicals. It can also be used to promote cardiovascular, respiratory, and cognitive health.
Omega-3 supplements are great for people of all ages, but the high concentration of DHA makes it an incredible nutrient for infants. DHA is essential to the proper growth and development of the nervous system.
contains 480 mg of DHA per serving and is essential to your infant's health.
. On Sale.