Metagenics UltraFlora Spectrum
UltraFlora Spectrum - Digestive Support
Benefits of Metagenics UltraFlora Spectrum
Metagenics UltraFlora Spectrum
- Supports a Healthy Digestive Environment
- Immune Support
- May Help with Digestive Inflammation
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING
is a digestive supporting supplement
that provides the body with five different strains of probiotics. Probiotics are bacteria that can offer your body support in numerous ways. They may help the body to properly digest food, so they may limit the symptoms of poor digestion. Probiotics also support the immune system
by fighting bad bacteria within the body.Healthy digestion
is essential to a healthy body, because digestion is how the body absorbs nutrients. Probiotics are a great way to support B vitamins, Vitamin K, and fatty acids within the body. Probiotics may help to reduce digestive discomforts, like gas, diarrhea, constipation, and bloating, and they may also help those with lactose intolerance to consume dairy.Probiotics
also help the immune system. They help to limit the amount of bad bacteria within the digestive tract. Probiotics and bad bacteria compete for the same food sources within the digestive tract, so probiotics help by limiting the bad bacteria from getting proper nutrition. Probiotics may also help the mucosal immune system, and they may also help to produce antibodies.
What Kind of Probiotics Are in UltraFlora Spectrum?
There are five different strains of probiotics that all offer different forms of digestive support. These probiotic strains include:
- Bifidobacterium Lactis may help the body with diarrhea and constipation. It helps to remove toxins and waste, and it may also offer relief to those with inflammation within the intestines. UltraFlora contains the bifidobacterium lactis bi-07 and bi-04.
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus is a great way to support the immune system, and research suggests that it may help to reduce the risk of fever by as much as 48%. It also helps the body to produce lactic acid and to fight candida albicans, which frequently causes yeast infections.
- Lactobacillus Plantarum may help those with irritable bowel syndrome.
- Lactobacillus Salivarius is located within the digestive system and the mouth. It may help to fight bacteria, and in the mouth it may help to reduce the bacteria that cause plaque.
- Streptococcus Thermophilus may help the body to digest dairy products, so it may be helpful to those with lactose intolerance. It may also benefit the immune system by stimulating immune cells.
- Saccharomyces Boulardii may help with diarrhea that is caused by bacteria. It may help to fight an overgrowth of bacteria, and it may also help with inflammatory bowel diseases. Saccharomyces boulardii may offer further support by helping with lactose intolerance, yeast infections, and urinary tract infections.
Probiotics offer phenomenal support to your digestive system. They can help to absorb nutrients within your body, fight bad bacteria, and help relieve digestive pains and discomforts. Metagenics UltraFlora Spectrum
offers five strains of probiotics that may also help with yeast infections and lactose intolerance.Metagenics UltraFlora Spectrum
is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.Free Shipping.