*Results May Vary
Kala Health Geriatrix - 60 Chewable Tablets
Support for Your Aging Cat or Dog
Benefits of Kala Health Geriatrix
Kala Health Geriatrix
- Provides Important Vitamins and Minerals
- Amino Acids for Tissue Support
- Antioxidant Protection
- Made in the USA
is a multivitamin and mineral for dogs and cats
that is also supported by amino acids to promote a healthy aging process.
It can be difficult watching your pets grow old, and different aches and pains can become apparent as time passes. Geriatrix provides your animal with important nutrients that may help them to age gracefully.
Vitamins and Minerals
Vitamins and minerals are among the most important nutrients to animals of any age, but as an animal ages a deficiency in these nutrients can become far more dangerous. Geriatrix is a great source for vitamins for your dog or cat.
- Vitamin A is an important vitamin to the eyes and the immune system, and it may help to maintain healthy vision.
- Vitamin C is also needed by the immune system, and it also helps to create collagen. Collagen is an important substance to the health of their skin and joints. Vitamin C may also help to produce important neurotransmitters and hormones.
- Vitamin D has been included to help maintain healthy immune function, and it also supports healthy cells. It is an antioxidant, and it is also needed to make sure that cells throughout the body are functioning properly.
- Vitamin E is also an antioxidant, and it may also provide support the cardiovascular and nervous systems. Geriatrix also provides the animal with numerous B vitamins.
- B vitamins are unbelievably important to the digestive system, and a lack of these vitamins can cause poor digestion. B vitamins help to maintain a healthy metabolic speed, and they may also promote healthy nervous function.
Geriatrix also supplies the body with a number of minerals
, and minerals are needed for many biological processes. One of the most important functions of minerals, like calcium, magnesium, and manganese, is to maintain the health of the bones. They support healthy bone strength and density, and they help to promote the proper functioning of the bone cells. Minerals are also needed by the nervous and cardiovascular system.
When minerals, like magnesium, are low poor nervous function frequently sets in. The cardiovascular system also needs calcium to maintain a healthy heart beat, and when calcium levels are low the cardiovascular system pulls it from the bones leaving them weaker.
Amino Acids for Pets
As an animal's body ages its tissues begin to break down. This can lead to poor function within the joints and organs. For this it is important to supply pets with plenty of amino acids. Amino acids supply the body with the nutrients that it needs to repair damaged tissues. Amino acids support the body's physical ability, and they may also help to promote a healthy body mass. Amino acids also play an important role in the production of neurotransmitters, so they may help to promote healthy cognitive function throughout the aging process.
As your animal reaches their later years you want to make sure your pet remains healthy. One of the best ways to support your animal's health is to make sure that they are receiving the proper nutrition, and Kala Health Geriatrix is a great multivitamin for aging animals. It provides your cat or dog with vitamins, minerals, and important amino acids.
Kala health Geriatrix is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.