*Results May Vary
Kala Health Digestix - 60 Chewable Tablets
Supports Healthy Digestion in Pets
Benefits of Kala Health Digestix
Kala Health Digestix
- Provides Enzymes and Vitamins Pets Need
- Supports Nutrient Absorption
- May Help with Peristalsis
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING
is a digestive support supplement for your pets
Just like you, your animal also relies on healthy and complete digestion to fuel and power their body. Unfortunately, there are many factors that can hinder complete digestion in your pet.
Digestix provides your dog or cat with enzymes and vitamins that help their body digest a number of necessary foods and nutrients.
Digestix and Enzymes
Enzymes are used by the body to help with a number of reactions, and they play an incredibly important role in digestion
Digestix contains the following enzymes
- Protease helps the body to digest proteins. When proteins enter the digestive system they are in long chains that are hard for the body to breakdown. Protease induces hydrolysis, which breaks the proteins down into smaller pieces. Without protease proteins would accumulate within the gastrointestinal tract where they could potentially turn toxic.
- Pepsin is also used to help break proteins down. Pepsin also helps the body with bile secretion from the liver and gall bladder. Pepsin activates receptors that signal the release of bile, and this plays an important role in fat digestion. Bile works within the digestive tract to reduce the size of fats, and this makes it easier for the body to handle and digest. Pepsin is also important to Digestix because it supports the body's absorption of Vitamin B12.
- Papain is also included to help with the digestion of proteins. Papain may also provide some immune support, and it is also sometimes used to help with joint and prostate inflammation.
- Bromelain also supports protein digestion, and bromelain is often times consumed to help with pain and inflammation within the joints. This makes it helpful to people with arthritis, and it may also help with the healing of sports injuries. In the digestive system, bromelain may help to maintain a healthy pH balance, and it may reduce the occurrence of heart burn and indigestion.
- Amylase works within the small intestine to help digest starches and carbohydrates. It is also found in the saliva, and it is one of the first enzymes to start breaking down food.
- Lipase helps with the digestion of fats, and it works to break them down into smaller pieces. Lipase levels commonly become depleted as the body ages, so supplementation can be important. Lipase may also help to reduce the occurrence of indigestion, and it also provides support to the immune system.
These numerous enzymes provide a full spectrum of enzymatic support to the animal's digestive system.
Vitamins and Other Nutrients in Digestix
Digestix also provides the animals with a number of beneficial vitamins and other nutrients. It contains calcium, which is needed to support the muscles of the digestive tract. These muscles contract to push the food through the digestive system, and if the muscles aren't properly functioning food may remain stagnant.
Digestix also provides numerous important vitamins, like Vitamin A. Vitamin A is important to the digestive system, because it supports the lining of the intestines. It helps to replace and repair damaged cells in the lining, and this helps to protect the body from bacteria and viruses.
Vitamin D3 has been included, because it helps the digestive cells with protein synthesis. Vitamin D3 also helps the body with nutrient absorption, and it is particularly helpful with calcium. North Carolina University has also stated that Vitamin D plays a role in important digestive functions. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, and it may help to protect the digestive system from harmful free radicals.
Digestix also contains the following B vitamins:
- Thiamine is needed by the metabolism, and a deficiency in thiamine could lead to poor digestion of carbohydrates. This may hinder the body's ability to maintain healthy energy levels, and it may also reduce mental alertness.
- Riboflavin helps the body to convert fats, carbohydrates, and proteins into fuel for the body. It may speed up the metabolism, and this may provide support for weight loss.
- Pantothenic Acid promotes healthy digestion, and it works to turn fuel into energy. It is also important, because it helps to create important hormones.
- Niacin helps to maintain the proper functioning of the digestive tract. When niacin levels become too low the digestive system won't function properly, and this may lead to diarrhea.
- Vitamin B6 is used by the body to help with the digestion of proteins and carbohydrates. It is also needed by the body to absorb Vitamin B12.
- Folic Acid is used for the digestion of amino acids, and it may help the body to burn fat. It also helps to maintain proper insulin levels, which is needed for healthy weight loss.
- Vitamin B12 is needed to support the health of the digestive system, and a deficiency of B12 can cause damage to the lining of the stomach.
Digestix also contains lysozyme, which supports the immune system by breaking down the cell walls of harmful bacteria.
Kala Health Digestix promotes healthy digestion in a number of ways. It contains beneficial enzymes, vitamins, and minerals to help maintain healthy digestive function within your animal.
Kala Health Digestix is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.
On Sale - Free Shipping