*Results May Vary
intraMAX Liquid Vitamin
The foundation of all intraLINE products is derived from plant and homeostatic soil-based minerals which naturally contain Organic (carbon based) Compounds also known as organically-bound complexes.
Utilizing intraCELL Technology, Drucker Labs’ products are enriched with a proprietary organically-bound minerals and nutrients. They are highly efficacious and bioavailable at the cellular level.
Additionally, intraLINE products are:
- Complete and made from quality ingredients
- Great-tasting, resulting in increased patient compliance
- Convenient in one-ounce daily doses and easy-to-take liquid formulas
- Hypoallergenic, ideal for those with sensitivities
With over 415 nutrients, the unique ingredient blends in intraMAX provide support for*:
- The nervous system, including brain development and cognitive function
- The cardiovascular system, including blood and cellular activity
- Immune system health, development, and response functions
- Energy, strength, stamina, and stress management
- Muscular and skeletal health
- The endocrine system, including hormone functions
Recommended for ages 12-adult / Vegetarian / Peach Mango Flavor
Drucker Labs intraLINE Product FAQs
How are Drucker Labs' products different from other dietary supplements on the market?
Drucker Labs' intraLINE products offer many unique features, which include:
- Complete formulas which contain naturally-occurring trace minerals and provide comprehensive nutrition in one-ounce daily doses
- A fulvic acid base which supports the body’s ability to eliminate harmful substances while serving as a natural carrier of nutrients to the cells.*
- A proprietary cold-fill manufacturing process which preserves optimum nutritional value
- Great taste in a convenient liquid form
How many servings are there per bottle?
The suggested serving size for each of our intraLINE products is 1 fl oz per day. Our full-sized bottles contain 32 servings, and our travel-sized bottles contain 2 servings.
How long do Drucker Labs' products last?
Unopened bottles of intraMAX® and intraKID® can be stored in a cool, dry environment for approximately 9 months. When kept in similar conditions, the intraMIN® supplements have a shelf life of 18 months. Once opened and refrigerated, all intraLINE products will last up to 60 days.
Why are Druckers' products in liquid form?
Drucker Labs' products are in a liquid form to preserve the nutritional benefit of the ingredients and to ensure higher absorption within the body's cells. In addition, Drucker Labs uses a proprietary cold-fill process in order to retain the ingredients' greatest nutritional value. (Most liquids and many pills and powders are manufactured with heat which significantly reduces the potency of nutrients.) Additionally, liquids are more easily tolerated by those who cannot swallow pills.
What is intraCELL Technology?
Drucker Labs’ intraCell Technology is a proprietary manufacturing process in which nutrients and minerals are combined with organic carbon from fulvic acid. The result of this technology is a product enriched with organic carbon that is highly bioavailable and efficacious.
Are your products vegetarian or vegan?
Our all-in-one dietary supplements, intraMAX and intraKID, are vegetarian and our trace mineral supplements, intraMIN Tropical Fruit and intraMIN Unflavored, are vegan products.
Should I be concerned about heavy metals in your products?
No. Heavy metals in our products are well below the daily limits established by the FDA. Drucker Labs tests every lot to ensure that these standards are met prior to your product being released for distribution.
Why should I refrigerate my product after opening?
In order to reduce the oxidation of your intraLINE product, it is recommended that you refrigerate your product after opening. Refrigeration slows down this natural process.
Should I purchase your intraLINE products through Amazon or eBay?
Drucker Labs does not recommend that you purchase our products from online retailers found on Amazon or eBay. These retailers are not authorized distributors of our intraLINE products. You may receive product that has been compromised because it has expired, has not been stored optimally, has the expiration and lot identification code missing, etc. We recommend that you purchase only through authorized distributors.
Video: intraMAX Information
Dr. Spitz discusses intraMAX.