*Results May Vary
Zum Rub - Lavender
Zum Rub - Fights Dry-Cracked Skin
Benefits of Zum Rub Lavender
- Moisturizes the Skin
- May Help to Protect the Skin
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING
is a natural moisturizing rub
that can help to protect the skin. Every day you come in contact with agents that can damage and crack your skin. Whether it's caused by the weather or shaving, your skin can become sore and irritated. Zum Rub provides your skin with nutrients that can help to moisturize and support healthy skin
. It may also help to soothe skin irritations of all kinds.
Zum Rub comes in a delightful lavender scent that will leave you wanting more.
Zum Rub is great for:
- Cracked Skin
- Chapped Lips
- Healing Scars
- Poison Ivy
Zum Rub is so beneficial because of its constituents. Some of the ingredients found in Zum Rub include:
- Sunflower Oil is a good source for Vitamin A, and it is a powerful antioxidant that may help to fight premature aging. Sunflower oil can also help to protect the skin from sun damage.
- Grapeseed Oil is also an antioxidant that may help to fight the signs of aging. It may also help to keep the skin firm and support its elasticity.
- Coconut Oil is rich in Vitamin E, and it may help to repair and grow the skin. Coconut oil can also help to disinfect the skin and keep it clear of bacteria.
- Shea Butter provides phenomenal moisture for the skin, and it won't clog the pores or leave a greasy layer on the skin. It may also support the skin's elasticity, and it may help to even skin tone. Shea butter can also help to soothe irritated skin.
- Goat's Milk is a wonderful moisturizer for the skin, and it may help to relieve various skin conditions and irritations.
Providing your skin with nutrients is essential to keeping the skin healthy. Zum Rub Lavender
provides your skin with the nutrients it needs. It can help to keep the skin moisturized, and it can also supply the skin with antioxidants.Zum Rub
is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.Free Shipping
. On Sale.