*Results May Vary
Zum Oil - Frankincense & Myrrh
Zum Oil - Chemical-Free Massage Oil
Benefits of Zum Oil Frankincense & Myrrh
- Enhances Massages
- Provides Nutrients for the Skin
- Moisturizes the Skin
- Helps to Fight the Aging Process
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING
is a chemical-free massage oil
that provides nutrients for the skin. Nothing can be more relaxing than a massage at the end of the day, but a dry massage can leave your skin irritated. Zum Oil lubricates the skin, and may help maximize your relaxation during a massage. Zum Oil is made of natural ingredients that can help to moisturize
and support the health of the skin.
Zum Oil comes in a frankincense and myrrh scent that contains no artificial scents and is chemical free.
Massage oils offer the skin lubrication, and during a massage they can help to reduce skin stretching or dragging. Massage oils allow for long massage strokes, and this can help to pull blood to the skin. By pulling blood into the skin, the massage oil may help to reduce the amount of toxins in the body. Massage oils are a great addition to any massage, because they help to improve relaxation and they can help to nourish the skin.
Why Use Zum Oil?
Zum Oil is a great massage oil, because it is chemical free and it contains natural ingredients
that are actually beneficial to the skin's health. Some of these ingredients include:
- Shea Butter contains fatty acids that can help to support healthy skin. Fatty acids can help to moisturize the skin and may help to improve skin elasticity. Shea butter may also help to soothe skin irritations.
- Meadowfoam Seed moisturizes the skin, and it actually forms a barrier that locks moisture in. It may help to reduce the signs of aging, and it can also help to protect the skin from ultra-violet rays.
- Rosemary Extract helps to fight skin aging by helping to keep the skin firm. It may also help to reduce the body's production of excess oil, and it is a disinfectant. Rosemary may help to relieve irritated skin, and it may help with skin conditions.
- Avocado offers the skin moisture and it can leave it feeling softer. It can help with skin irritations, and it contains antioxidants that can help to fight free radicals. By fighting free radicals avocado may help to keep the skin looking young.
- Coconut Oil is a good source for Vitamin E, which is also an antioxidant. Vitamin E may help to slow down the skin's aging, and it can also help to keep the skin firm by helping to produce collagen. Vitamin E may also help to even skin tone, and it may help keep the skin firm.
Massage oils can be a great way to optimize your relaxation during a massage. Zum Oil Frankincense & Myrrh
is a chemical-free massage oil that can help to provide the skin with nutrients. Zum Oil can help to relax your muscles at the end of the day or bring you closer to your loved one.Zum Oil
is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.Free Shipping
. On Sale.