*Results May Vary
Fundamental Face Cream - 2 oz
Natural Face Cream - For Normal to Dry Skin
Naturally Fight Wrinkles and Fine Lines
Fundamental Face Cream
- 100% Natural Face Cream
- Organic Ingredients Help Fight Wrinkles and Aging of Skin
- Super Nourishing - Great for Dry Skin
- Made in the USA
- FREE SHIPPING
is a natural face cream
that is made with organic ingredients and certified by Oregon Tilth. If
you're tired of waking up in the morning confronted by your dry and aged skin, a natural face cream could be just what you need.
Fundamental Face Cream is an
organic moisturizer that provides the face with important nutrients and antioxidants. Best
of all, it
doesn't contain any of the damaging chemicals found in many facial creams that can harm the skin and deteriorate its texture. Make sure that your skin is looking its best with Fundamental Face Cream. Our staff has tried this amazing moisture and repair formula and we feel this is the best natural face cream we've seen.
Why Use Fundamental Face Cream?
Fundamental Face Cream is an organic
facial moisturizer for women and men that can help to revitalize dry and dull skin. All it takes is a small amount of this natural face cream to moisturize and help improve the appearance of your skin. It is quickly absorbed and leaves it with a silk-like texture and youthful glow.
Fundamental Face Cream delivers powerful antioxidants that can help to
fight the aging process. Wrinkles, fine lines, and uneven skin tone often develop as the skin ages or is damaged by the sun. This can begin to chip away at the feelings of well-being and confidence. Because of the high quality, organic ingredients, adding Fundamental Face Cream to your daily
skin routine can
help to fight the signs of aging, and acts as a natural moisturizer and repair formula for both women and men.
Its high antioxidant content fights free radicals that can attack healthy skin cells. When free radicals are able to exist in the body without opposition they kill or damage healthy skin cells by changing their DNA, and this can cause wrinkles to occur. Free radicals have also been known to cause cancer. Face Cream works to plump up the skin, leaving it looking and feeling fuller, healthier, and younger.
Dry Skin Leads to Acne
Everyone knows that oily skin can cause acne. But, did you know that dry skin that can too. The dry flakes can clog your pores and cause acne. You can prevent this type of acne by cleaning your skin with a gentle, exfoliating face scrub
that will remove the dry flakes without drying your skin. In addition, you need to follow that up with an organic moisturizer that won't irritate your skin and will help add needed moisture and nourishment. It goes on your skin very well when used with your Retin A or other acne products, without clogging your pores.
Fundamental Face Cream Natural Ingredients
This organic face cream gets its wonderful skin support powers from its chemical free formula that utilizes ingredients that are
natural and organic. When it comes to supporting the skin, nature provides the finest nutrients, and Fundamental Face Cream has brought some of these nutrients together. These ingredients are great for ALL SKIN TYPES.
Fundamental Face Cream is made using:
- Organic Aloe Vera is a wonderful natural moisturizer, and it also helps to cool the skin and soothe minor burns. Aloe is rich in antioxidants and salicylic acid, so it may help to fight the aging process. Aloe may also help with acne and other skin irritations.
- Organic Cacao Seed Butter is taken from the cacao bean, and it helps to moisturize the skin. It is easily absorbed by the skin, and it forms a beneficial barrier that helps to lock moisture into the skin and keep it well hydrated throughout the day.
- Organic Shea Butter is so great for the skin because it provides it with Vitamins A and E. Both of these vitamins contain antioxidants, and Vitamin A can help to strengthen and improve the function of the skin. Shea butter may help to reduce the damage caused by UV radiation, and it helps to moisturize and fight dry skin. Shea butter also won't clog the pores, so it doesn't cause acne or other irritations.
- Glycerin is an incredible natural substance for the skin. It is a sugar alcohol that can help to fight skin inflammation and other irritations, and it may also clear the skin of bacteria and microbes. Glycerin supports the proper function of the skin cells, and it can promote healthy elasticity.
- Organic Soy Lecithin is included in many skin care products due its moisturizing properties. It can help to fight dry skin, and it may also help with inflammation on the skin.
- Organic Rice Bran Extract provides the skin with powerful antioxidants that help to fight free radicals. This makes it helpful for helping to prevent premature aging of the skin, and rice bran is also rich in anti inflammatory phytosterols.
- Organic Tremella Mushroom is a great way to fight wrinkles, because it firms the skin and helps to fill the space where wrinkles can form. It also helps to moisturize, and it is rich in Vitamin D. Vitamin D may help to improve the speed at which damaged skin heals.
- Xanthan Gum is a natural substance that has been included in this organic facial moisturizer to give it a rich texture that is soft and soothing to the touch.
- Organic Pomegranate Oil provides the skin with antioxidants, and it also supports skin cell function and regeneration. It can also help to revitalize dull skin.
- Vitamin E, is rich in antioxidants, so it may help to fight wrinkles and other signs of aging. It may also help to even skin tone, and it supports the healing of scars.
- Organic Grapeseed Oil also contains many antioxidants, and it may also help to reduce the occurrence of allergic reactions on the skin. It supports healthy collagen, and this may help to keep the skin's natural elasticity throughout the aging process.
- Organic Marshmallow Root Extract can help to fight inflammation on the skin. It supports the regeneration of the skin, and this makes it incredibly helpful to damaged skin.
These ingredients create one of the
best hydrating face cream
products we have seen. On their own they provide benefits to the skin, but when combined they create an organic face cream that helps to fight aging in a number of different ways and that is ultra moisturizing
Have You Seen What's Probably in Your Face Cream?
Modern day cosmetics are made using inexpensive chemicals and fillers that cut cost and damage the skin. Some of the most common chemicals and harmful ingredients include parabens, synthetic fragrances and colors, mineral oil, and sodium lauryl sulfate. Parabens are found in face creams to help preserve and lengthen their shelf life. Parabens can build up in the body and cause damage to the tissues, and they have also been linked to cancer. Synthetic fragrances and colors make cosmetic products more pleasing to the eyes and nose, but they can also cause allergic reactions. Some can induce asthma attacks, and, in some people, these artificial scents and colors can even harm the nervous system. Mineral oil is commonly found in skin care products, and it can cause severe dysfunction within the skin. It can damage healthy cells and hinder their development, and it may cause the skin to prematurely age. Mineral oil can clog the pores, and lead to acne and unhealthy looking skin. Sodium lauryl sulfate, often abbreviated as SLS, is frequently included to cleanse the skin or to create a foamy texture, but it is very harmful to the body. SLS can irritate and damage the skin, and it can also burn and harm the eyes and respiratory tract. SLS has also been known to accumulate in the lungs, heart, liver, and brain.
Some lesser known chemicals that should also be avoided include:
- Batylated Hydroxyanisole (BHA) is also used to preserve facial creams, and it can cause skin irritations and disrupt healthy hormone function.
- PEGs are used as a base for many moisturizers. It helps to maintain a rich and creamy texture, but PEGs are often times contaminated with carcinogens, like 1,4-dioxane.
- Petrolatum helps to moisturize and improve the appearance of skin and hair, but it is also frequently a carrier of carcinogens. Petrolatum can also damage the skin and cause allergic reactions.
Any skin cream with these ingredients should be avoided. Not only do they expose the skin to these dangerous chemicals, but these ingredients can actually reduce the health of the skin instead of supporting it.
Fundamental Face Cream is among the best ways to support your facial skin. It is a natural facial moisturizer that helps to fight the aging process. It doesn't contain any of the harmful ingredients that can be found in many other facial creams, and this can be the perfect product to replace your current chemically laden facial cream. It works great for normal to dry skin and works well when you combine it with a Retin A product or other acne products. It doesn't go on as well when combined with a Vitamin C type cream. Hopefully, you'll consider this the
best anti aging face cream as well.
Fundamental Face Cream is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.