Liver Health and Detoxification
- Aids Liver Fat Metabolism
Supports Phase 1 & Phase 2 Liver Detoxification PathwaysFundamental Detox
for worry-free liver detoxification.
Are you encountering liver problems? You are not alone. According to the American Liver Foundation, one out of 10 Americans is suffering from liver problems. In addition, liver disease is one of the top 10 causes of death in the United States. One of the ways you can make your liver healthy is to aid in its detoxification using Fundamental Detox, a 100% American-made health supplement for a healthy liver.
Importance of Liver to Your Body
Your liver is the second largest organ in your body. It is found just under your rib cage on the right side. This three-pound organ works continuously to rid your blood from harmful substances
. It also helps in breaking down the food you eat into essential nutrients that your body needs. Your liver produces bile which aids in absorbing fat-soluble substances
, such as certain vitamins.
However, because of unhealthy lifestyles and poor diet
, your liver becomes overworked
. Smoking and alcohol abuse may lead to liver problems. So does long term use of prescription medicines and being exposed to toxins from cleaning and aerosol products, chemicals, insecticides, and cigarette additives.
Benefits of Fundamental Detox
- Healthier liver
- Fast absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Fights against free radical damage
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body
Fundamental Detox for a Healthy Liver and BodyLiver detoxification
occurs when a chemical attaches itself to a carcinogen or toxic substance so that the body can safely eliminate it. This process is called conjugation
. Without conjugation, toxins
are not excreted and stay within our bodies. The liver naturally detoxifies the body
and has an amazing ability to recognize which substances can be used by our bodies or need to be eliminated. However, because of the vast amounts of toxins that it processes, the liver could become overworked and need some help. Fundamental Detox
is a natural detox supplement
containing healthy substances that aid in liver detoxification
. Fundamental Detox protects your liver cells and help in detoxification.
Some of the Ingredients in Fundamental Detox, and What They Do:
- Milk Thistle Extract (Silymarin)
- Milk Thistle Extract produces Silymarin that protects the liver and helps it function properly. Milk Thistle Extract is used in treating liver cirrhosis, gallbladder diseases, and chronic hepatitis/liver inflammation. It also fights oxidation and free radical damage. Hepatitis C patients exhibited fewer and milder symptoms when treated with Milk Thistle Extract, but it does not kill the Hepatitis C virus.
- Biotin is a water-soluble B-complex vitamin that is used for hair loss, cradle cap, eczema, brittle nails, and hair loss. Biotin energizes the liver cells so that it can reliably do its work.
- Calcium Glucarate
- Calcium Glucarate is a salt that naturally occurs in oranges, broccoli, and potatoes. It aids in cellular detoxification. Calcium Glucarate prevents beta-glucuronidase from building up in the liver. Beta-glucuronidase prevents the healthy binding of active substances to toxins.
- Choline Bitartrate
- Choline bitartrate is a water-soluble nutrient that prevents fat and cholesterol from accumulating in the liver.
- A major antioxidant that aids in liver detoxification and prevents fat build-up in the liver, L-Methionine is the key for the liver to produce hepatic glutathione which reduces oxidative damage in the liver.
- Turmeric is a spice from the Middle East that has similar properties as Milk Thistle Extract. It reduces oxidation in the liver. It stimulates the production of bile which is essential for the body to process fats.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine
- N-Acetyl Cysteine comes from L-Cysteine which is an amino acid, the building blocks of protein. N-Acetyle Cysteine prevents alcoholic liver damage and protects the body from environmental pollutants, such as carbon monoxide, chloroform, and toxic substances from herbicides. It also reduces the toxicity of drugs.
- Popularly called Vitamin B8, Inositol is a naturally-occurring substance that prevents the liver from storing fats. It is usually found in red beans, kidney beans, oranges, and cantaloupes.
- L-Glycine has anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces the effects of liver damage caused by drugs and toxic substances.
- DIM is a patented enhanced bioavailability complex of starch, diindolymethane, vitamin E as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, soy phosphatidylcholine, and silica.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is both fat- and water-soluble. Because of its versatility, its antioxidant effect is essential for a healthy liver. Alpha Lipoic Acid has a unique ability to recycle Vitamin C and glutathione after it is used in the body, making these substances more potent.
As you can see, Fundamental Detox contains many ingredients that can help to improve liver health
and aid in liver detoxification
. When your liver is functioning properly, your overall health can improve.Fundamental Detox
is made in America
to assure quality and safety.