Dee Cee Labs Flaxseed Oil
Natural Flax Seed Oil Capsules - Natural Source of Omega 3
What is Flaxseed Oil?
is one of the premium sources of Alpha-Linolenic Acid (Omega-3
) and Linoleic Acid (Omega-6), two essential fatty acids
that can't be made by the body and must be obtained from the diet. The other name for flaxseed oil is linseed oil.
What are its Benefits of Flaxseed Oil Supplements?Fatty acids
play a role in providing an energy source for the body. Flax seed oil
is a source of Lignans
, a type of phytochemical that
play a part in the well being of the body. It comes from the seeds of the flax plant and research reveals that it is rich in Omega-3 and vitamins and minerals.
As described above, flaxseed oil
has ALA (alpha-linolenic acid
) and converts it into EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and into DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). Both EPA and DHA are Omega-3 fatty acids
that are found in fish oil which the body needs to function at optimum levels. Scientists think that flaxseed oil delivers the same benefits as fish oil but it must be kept in mind that the body can't really convert ALA into EPA and DHA.
Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil help minimize inflammation and therefore can prevent heart problems and joint disorders like arthritis. But more research is needed to determine if flaxseed oil does alleviate these conditions. And while Omega-6 fatty acids are also needed by the body, they must be at lower levels than Omega-3 so pay attention to the proportion. The ideal healthy diet is a one-one ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6. At present, our diets contain more Omega-6 fatty acids.
Research studies have shown that flaxseed oil may have these benefits:
- lowers bad cholesterol - natural flaxseed oil is present in fish, nuts, and certain fruits and vegetables. The Mediterranean diet sets the standard for a diet rich in Omega-3.
- decreases the incidence of cardiovascular disease. When our diet is swimming in trans fats, we increase our risk for high blood pressure and hence a heart attack. Flaxseed oil supplements provides more Omega-3 fatty acids.
- improves dry eye symptoms in people who have Sjogren's syndrome, a condition where the body produces unusually high amounts of moisture, affecting salivary and tear glands.
- facilitates recovery after a strenuous muscle workout.
- helps people suffering from obesity to shed off unwanted pounds faster and more efficiently.
Just so you know, some people write flaxseed oil
, and other flax seed oil
. It really doesn't matter.Dee Cee Labs Flaxseed oil capsules
are made in America
to ensure quality and safety.On Sale.