*Results May Vary
DC Labs Dyzime Food Enzyme
Dyzime Food Enzyme - Natural Support for Digestion
Benefits of DC Labs Dyzime Food Enzyme
DC Labs Dyzime Food Enzyme
- Helps Promote Digestion
- Helps with Indigestion
- Helps to Break Down Fats and Proteins
- All Natural
- Doctor Recommended
- Made in the USA
is a digestive supplement that will help you to fully digest and absorb your food. Digestion is an important process to the body, because it gives you the energy that you need to make it through the day. The body frequently has trouble breaking down numerous substances in the digestive tract, including proteins and fat, but DC Labs Dyzime Food Enzyme helps the stomach and intestines to break down and absorb these substances and their nutrients.
Dyzime Food Enzyme uses a number of ingredients that promote proper digestion
. These include amylase, lipase, protease, papain, pepsin, betaine hydrochloride, and glutamic acid HCl. These ingredients help to do the following:
- Amylase helps the body to fully digest carbohydrates, and it blocks the body's absorption of starches. When taken with starches, amylase can help to regulate blood sugar. Amylase can also be helpful for diseases of the pancreas and kidneys.
- Lipase is important, because it helps to fully digest fat. Fat exists in large chunks within the digestive system. The body has a hard time breaking down these large chunks of fat, so lipase helps by breaking fat into smaller pieces. Lipase may also be helpful in dealing with lipoprotein lipase deficiency, which happens when there is too much fat in the blood.
- Protease lets the body fully digest proteins. Proteins are one of the hardest substances to digest, and many times they can build up within the walls of the intestines. This can lead to a number of health issues, but protease helps to fully absorb and remove proteins from the digestive system.
- Papain is active within the stomach, and aids in the digestive process. In addition, papain can help to reduce inflammation in the prostate.
- Pepsin is naturally found in the stomach. It is created by the cells in the lining of the stomach, and is secreted when food enters the stomach. Pepsin is one of the most important enzymes in digestion, and it makes up the majority of the stomach's natural juices. Pepsin is effective in digesting proteins. Proteins, like fats, are in the stomach in the form of large chunks. Pepsin helps to break down proteins, and this lets proteins be digested much easier. Pepsin also helps to signal the release of bile into the intestines, which further helps with the digestive process.
- Betaine Hydrochloride is great for helping with stomach ulcers and indigestion. It increases the amount of beneficial acids found in the stomach, and this aids in the digestive process.
- Glutamic Acid HCL is an amino acid that is utilized during digestion. When the stomach is full it is hard to digest, because the proper juices aren't secreted. Glutamic acid helps to jump start digestion by releasing these juices even when the stomach is full.
Digestion is one of the most important processes that happen within the body. Digestion is how you turn the food you eat into fuel throughout the day. Digestion is rarely as efficient as it could be, and your body could not be fully absorbing essential nutrients or be leaving fats and proteins behind. Make sure you properly digest all your food with DC Labs Dyzime Food Enzyme
.DC Labs Dyzime Food Enzyme
is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.On Sale.