DaVinci Labs Spectra Woman
Spectra Woman - Multiple Vitamin for Women
Benefits of Spectra Woman
- Complete spectrum of vitamins, minerals and nutrients, tailored specifically for women
- Targets bone density with high quality, bioavailable calcium
- Helps destroy free radicals, fighting the aging process
- Boosts energy levels
- Promotes more efficient digestion, without the discomfort or bloating
- Doctor Recommended
- Made in USA
- FREE SHIPPING
DaVinci Labs Spectra Woman contains a comprehensive variety of nutrients - vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, enzymes and amino acids - as well as paying particular attention to the health needs of women.
Why Use a Multivitamin Designed for Women?
Women are particularly prone to different conditions than men, and these include iron deficiencies (due to menstruation), bone deficiencies (especially post menopause), digestive issues and the physical signs of aging.
The following key ingredients are just some out of the total of 56 nutrients contained in DaVinci Labs Spectra Woman:
- Calcium: Women are particularly prone to poor bone density, a condition which can lead to osteoporosis and brittle bones, as studies have indicated that as much as 80% of women are deficient in calcium. Calcium is a major mineral constituent of the structure of bone. 100% of calcium's recommended daily allowance (RDA) is provided here in a highly bioavailable and easily assimilated format, as Calcium Carbonate and Calcium Citrate.
- Beta Carotene: Playing a vital role not only in eye health but in fetal development, the FDA recommends that women of child-bearing age take good quality Beta Carotene in their diet (not simply Vitamin A, which is not as easily absorbed). Converted to Vitamin A within the body, Beta Carotene also benefits the immune system and skin tone.
- Amino Acids: Amino Acids such as L-Glutamine, DL-Methionine, L-Aspartic Acid and L-Cysteine (the biologically active forms of these substances) can help to keep energy levels up and give you a mental boost. Amino acids are the building blocks of life, being the major constituent of everything from DNA to blood cells and neurotransmitters. They also are key in the detoxification of the liver.
- Gamma Linoleic Acid: An Omega-6 fatty acid, Linoleic acid is essential in the diet as it cannot be made from any other substances within the body. It is involved in the production of prostaglandins, a hormone that plays an important signaling function throughout the body, low levels of which are linked to obesity, aging and stress. Deficiencies of gamma linoleic acid include skin problems and hair loss, but can become very serious indeed, as it plays a role in many different and very fundamental bodily processes.
- Octacosanol: Octacosanol is a natural substance found in plant waxes that is part of the Policosanol complex. Policosanol itself is also included in this formula. This complex is thought to be involved in the lowering of 'bad' cholesterol (LDL) and improve the levels of 'good' cholesterol (HDL). In this way it is thought to have a positive health effect in reducing the risk of heart disease, as well as improving circulation and may even reduce the risk of neurodegenerative conditions such as Parkinson's disease. Octacosanol is also thought to improve energy levels and aerobic stamina by improving the storage of complex carbohydrate glycogen within muscles.
- Grape Seed Extract: A source of powerful antioxidants, Proanthocyanidins (PCOs), Grape Seed Extract gives a 95% yield of PCO. These antioxidants are linked with the slowing of the aging process, strengthening of blood vessel walls, and maintaining the suppleness and elasticity of skin. As well as boosting overall immune health, the scavenging of free radicals forms another major role of antioxidants, keeping your body young and healthy and fighting the signs of aging.
- Digestive Enzymes: Designed to maximize the breakdown and absorption of food in the digestive tract, so that you can be sure your body is getting everything it needs. Some foods are more difficult to break down than others, and as we age we experience a steady decline in digestive enzymes that can lead to digestive discomfort, low energy levels and bloating. These enzymes are extracted from vegetarian sources.
DaVinci Labs Spectra Woman is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.
Free Shipping. On Sale.