*Results May Vary
DaVinci Labs Omni
Omni - High Quality One-A-Day Supplement
Benefits of Omni
- High quality source of vitamins - 33 Nutrients
- Provides chelated forms of a selection of essential trace minerals
- Broad range of positive health effects, to boost general well-being
- Doctor Recommended
- Made in USA
- FREE SHIPPING
DaVinci Labs Omni is a broad spectrum, comprehensive nutritional supplement that is suitable for adults (Omni Junior is available and is specifically tailored for children).
What's In Omni?
Containing 33 vitamins, minerals and trace substances, Omni provides high quality building blocks for your body to function properly, down to the finest metabolic process. Some of the most important additions are as follows:
- Vitamin A: Included in two different formats, beta carotene (pre-Vitamin A) and acetate, Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant, eliminating free radicals throughout the body. It is involved in eye health and development, as well as genetic replication, immune health, bone development and regeneration.
- Vitamin B complex: The B Vitamins target a variety of bodily processes and cellular metabolism, but are particularly renowned for their role in modulating the stress cycle. As such, they are particularly well suited for reducing stress, and are even thought to be related to symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). They also support increased metabolic rate, skin and immune health, and a reduced risk of pancreatic cancer.
- Buffered Vitamin C: The buffered format of Vitamin C (as Ascorbate) makes for improved absorption and assimilation. Despite its drastically improve absorptive capacity, only around 2% of Vitamin C supplements contain Ascorbate. The absorption is further improved by an additional 50% with the addition of Citrus Bioflavinoids and Hesperidin.
- Natural Vitamin E: Natural Vitamin E is a highly bioavailable form of Vitamin E, providing you with the mostly highly naturally occurring tocopherol (alpha-tocopherol) that is also the most potent. Vitamin E supplements that are extracted from natural sources are also far more efficient, meaning that the body is able to use much of what you intake - synthetic supplements often do not occur in a naturally occurring structure and so are not recognized by the body. It is vital in many areas of bodily function, including heart and vascular strength, immune health and liver function. It benefits all cells of the body, providing them with a defense against free radical damage by protecting cell membranes. It is involved in energy production, as well as helping to prevent blood clotting.
- Chelated Minerals: Minerals such as Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Potassium, Boron, Iron, Phosphorus, Calcium , Chromium and Manganese, the trace minerals that are critical to many metabolic processes and enzymatic reactions within the body, are provided in chelated format to improve bio-availability. A chelated compound means that the mineral is in a more natural structure which is easily digested and assimilated by the body.
- Choline, Lecithin and Inositol: These are lipotrophic factors that help to break down fats as part of the digestive process. Fats can be difficult to digest, and a lack of triglycerides within the body can lead to a variety of negative health consequences including poor insulation of nerve cells (leading to poor nerve signal transmission and decreasing cognitive function), as well as compromised cell membrane structures (this structure is a crucial part of cells that forms an essential role in cellular communication).
DaVinci Labs Omni is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.
Free Shipping. On Sale.