*Results May Vary
Badger Seabuckthorn Hair Oil - 2 oz.
Seabuckthorn Hair Oil - Night-time Restorative Hair Treatment
Benefits of Badger Seabuckthorn Hair Oil
Badger Seabuckthorn Hair Oil
- Provides the Hair and Scalp with Vitamins
- Supplies Antioxidants
- Nourishes the Scalp and Hair
- Restores Damaged Hair
- Made in USA
is a natural hair oil
for dry and damaged hair
that has numerous scalp and hair benefits.
Your hair and scalp can be temperamental. Hair is easily damaged and dried out, and the scalp can quickly become flaky and show signs of dandruff. Seabuckthorn Hair Oil provides your hair with the most important vitamins and antioxidants that may help to promote a healthier scalp and hair.
Seabuckthorn hair oil is easy to use and will leave your hair and scalp looking great. Seabuckthorn Hair Oil gets its vitamins and antioxidants from natural ingredients. It is a great source for B vitamins, as well as Vitamin A, B, C, and E.
Take a look at some of the ingredients that can be found in this natural hair oil.
- Seabuckthorn is rich in Vitamins C and E, and it also provides beneficial antioxidants. It supports the scalp and may help to fight acne and inflammation. It may also promote skin renewal, and it may protect the scalp from the sun's harmful UV rays.
- Jojoba oil is a great way to moisturize the scalp and hair. It quickly and easily penetrates into the scalp where it is most effective, and it may also help to regulate healthy sebum levels. It helps to fight bacteria on the scalp, and it may also help to promote hair growth.
- Sunflower oil is a great source for vitamins and omega-6 fatty acids. It helps to support healthy hair, and it may also help with a dry scalp. It has emollient properties, so it may help to soften the hair. It may also help with hair loss.
- Apricot oil for hair has numerous benefits. It is a great source for Vitamins A and E, and it may also help to support a healthy scalp. Apricot oil may help to relieve an itchy or dry scalp.
- Pomegranate oil helps to moisturize the hair, and it may help to repair damaged hair. Pomegranate oil is also used by many to support hair growth.
- Rosehips offer numerous hair benefits, and they are a great way to moisturize and nourish the scalp. Rosehips may also help with dry and damaged hair, and it also has a low pH, so it is safe for the scalp.
Seabuckthorn Hair Oil also has a number of other ingredients that have various hair benefits, so be sure to take a look at the ingredients page. Oils for hair are a great way to support a healthy scalp and hair. Badger Seabuckthorn Hair Oil provides your scalp and hair with beneficial vitamins and antioxidants. It contains the super beneficial Seabuckthorn oil
and jojoba oil, and it provides a number of hair benefits.
Badger Seabuckthorn Hair Oil is made in America to ensure quality, purity, and safety.